Thursday, October 18, 2018

Breathe Joy Into Your life By Embracing The Greater Good










breathe joy into your life by embracing the greater good in ways that help you love yourself.

I was in a car accident once where I hit the windshield from the back seat and suffered a concussion. soon after that I had a dream where I lived a totally different life in a different place filled with different people. when I awoke I had a hard time figuring out which was my real life. was it my waking life, my dream life or both. I decided that it didn't matter for I had the same goal in both worlds which was to be good man and to live a good life.

once I realized that the darkness had made my brain process information differently than others I learned to think differently which filled my heart with hope while helping me see better the true beauty of life.

the removal of stress from our life encourages spiritual growth which helps us leap forward on our path toward the destiny we desire.

I was guided and directed by spirit to look deep within and discover the joy that is my birthright and my blessing.

know that you are touched by the light and that spirit is always present for this is a truth which if believed in will bless your life with bountiful sacred gifts.

my true soul self and my sacred spirit self offer me loving guidance which makes the path I am on a blissfully hopeful journey to the healing waters of enlightenment.

its not the end of the world. it is the beginning of a new world. it is the start of a new chapter in my life in which I will write with love as my guide. my story has been sad but I am writing new stories that liberate the soul. I am the author of my life and my book will have a happy ending.

what will you do on this day to help yourself. what actions will you take to better your life. what activities will you engage in that create a new reality. if you walk out the door and turn right that is your fate. if you walk out the door and turn left your destiny changes. we have within us the power to expand our horizons and enrich our future. what will you do on this day to change your world.

I am profoundly inspired in those moments when I with great respect love myself for it is that act of self compassion which brings forth bliss, beauty and blessings.

we achieve the greatest happiness when we look at life in positive ways that allow us to see with clarity the true sacred beauty of who we are.

first you imagine the possibilities, then you believe that dreams can come true and then you make it your mission in life to manifest miracles.

I accept who I was for I love who I am and it is this realization that has strengthened my spirit and inspired me to be a compassionate force of good.

profound change is facilitated by intensity of purpose, esoteric explorations and a true passion for making life better for all.

I share with you stories of sadness in my life not to evoke sympathy but to show you that I have survived. every dark tragic experience has made me stronger and more compassionate. every struggle has made me more appreciative of the blessings I have. my darkness is not meant to bring you down but to lift you up. I have courted death yet I am still alive. had I not been through hell I would never have found the heaven that my wife and son embrace me with every day. thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I am a good man with a good life and for that I am grateful. I am sending you all love, light and positive healing energy.

let us walk in the direction of the pure light of spirit for it is there that we will discover the life force energy necessary to live a more blissful and beautiful life.

there are spiritual benefits to being positive that enrich the mind, body and soul. so think positive, act positive, feel positive, live positive and love positive.

you are unique in the world. you are unique in the universe. wear your uniqueness proudly and yours will be an empowered life filled with treasures, truth and transformation.








by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: