Friday, July 27, 2018

Embrace Yourself With Love









I was talking to myself the other day when I was told by me just how special I was and I responded by embracing myself with love.

within my mind there is an ongoing dialogue that never ends. its a constant conversation that torments and tortures me. it is because of this that I live my life the way I do. people are always asking me why I do this or that... and I tell them that how I survive is by framing my life in a way that works for my brain. its one of the reasons I am a practitioner of spirit. where others may have hurt themselves or even ended their lives I have found ways to handle depression, obsession, anxiety... that work for my brain. mental health issues are a reality. I have found that by changing simple things in a manner that embraces my broken mind with light and love, doors open which in the past were closed and locked. I have a good life not because I numbed it with medicine but because I learned to do whats best for my special brain. if you suffer from depression, obsession, post traumatic stress... know that you are not alone and that you are loved.

the universe reveals to us sacred truths that awaken the spirit when we make a concerted effort to become better people.

your unique spiritual essence is a blessing that flows out into the world when you live in heart centered ways that embrace people with kindness and compassion.

see the beauty of others by looking into their heart and soul for that is where their greatness and glory reside.

life is more satisfying and meaningful when we love and care for ourselves as much as we love and care for others.

wisdom resides within the struggles of my life. every scar is a benchmark on the map of my existence that contains information to help me move forward. every drop of blood is a beacon of light that shows me the way to better times. my hurt is my inspiration and with it I seek to help others lessen their pain and enjoy the beauty of their journey.

within the heart of the true self are gifts and abilities which are very beneficial to ourselves and others when used to create more love.

a shared humanity is a blessing of infinite inspiration that enlivens the spirit with compassionate loving energy.

embrace the energies of others with greater love and yours will be a voyage of light where with every kind compassionate choice you grow spiritually.

deeply blessed are we who let life love us, for we are soul nourishers who illuminate the sacred heart of the universe that others may see and experience their own divine beauty.

miraculous is the life of those who believe that they are connected to the divine and use that empowering force to help others connect with spirit.

we are better than we are portrayed on the news. we are beings of kindness and compassion who help each other rise above lifes struggles. we are warriors of spirit who fight our battles with kindness and compassion. for every negative story that we are shown there are countless positive stories of pure love. be not fooled by the media. we are better than we are given credit for. we are better. we are.

belief is an empowering force that can help us create a better future. believe you are sacred, believe you are beautiful, believe you are blessed, believe you are worthy, believe you are loved and believe that you are a miraculous gift to the world.

a life centered in spirit with a compassionate commitment to serve the highest good is a sacred blessing from which harmony and well being blossom.

I wish for you a deep spiritual life of blissful reality filled with meaningful experiences that bring forth the love within.

accept that you are a source of love and a transformation begins that radiates positive energies which help you to create a higher quality of life.






by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: