Thursday, August 02, 2018

I Am Blessed And I Am Loved










I am blessed and I am loved. these two things are the keys to my survival. they are my inspiration. until I opened my heart and let them in my life was dark and depressing. the moment I said yes and invited them home everything changed. I am at this time in my life the happiest I have ever been for I am blessed and I am loved.

with guidance and wisdom from the heart I approach this day with love as my profoundly beautiful path and purpose.

make an effort today to be a better person. a better friend, a better partner, a better father and a better human being. let kindness, compassion, joy and happiness be your intention. sing, dance, smile and laugh. open your heart to the beauty of life. today make the choice to be a better person.

the light within is always on. the darkness you experience is but a manifestation of your fears, phobias and insecurities. let go of those negative influences and yours will be a sacred journey immersed in the sunshine of spirit.

spiritual friendships are gifts that open the heart to healing energies which enlighten our journey with love.

remember to love yourself today. take time to show yourself just how special you are. dance in the light of your miraculous beauty as you embrace the magnificence of your true sacred essence. remember to love yourself today.

we have within us compassionate energies which when shared builds bridges of spirit that lead us to places of pure positive love and happiness.

embody the sacred and yours will be a positive personal path that is filled with blessings of love and light.

we are higher dimensional beings whose true life purpose is to guide and inspire ourselves and others to be the love that is our divine destiny.

open the door to the house of self love and you will discover beauty beyond the ordinary that embraces your mystical journey with pure positive vibrations of happiness and bliss.

it is with divine intent that I share my light and it is with sacred purpose that I share my love for I am a unique and powerful messenger of spirit.

our heart carries within it beautiful messages of spirit which unfold into our lives whenever we hear and say the words I love you.

beautiful being of light you are a gift of spirit that touches the soul of humanity and you are loved.

you are worthy and if you see yourself as such you attract greater opportunities and possibilities into your life that help you evolve more effectively.

I opened the gateway to my natural self and ventured within where I discovered that mine was a remarkable life and I was truly blessed.

compassion has enormous benefits for it blesses us with waves of love that wash away worries and replace them with moments of hope and happiness.

beautifully inspiring are those precious moments when someones kindness reaches into the centre of your being and embraces you with love.

you are a blessing of celestial beauty whose powerful healing energy nurtures, nourishes and supports those fortunate enough to experience the miracle of your true sacred self.










by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: