Friday, August 17, 2018

See Clearly How Beautiful And Blessed You Truly Are










let love lift the veil that you may see clearly just how beautiful and blessed you truly are.

you are a survivor. you have had many struggles in life yet you are still here. you have been beaten and broken but through it all have managed to love others. you are stronger than you realize. you are here for a reason. know that you are not alone. know that we who have suffered and survived have within us greatness beyond imagination. I am sending you my light for your light has found its way to me. I am sending you my love for your love has embraced my heart and soul. you are appreciated. you are admired. you are a profound blessing of the highest good. you have survived for a reason and that reason is to be happy.

healing and harmony were walking hand in hand when they passed me on the road of life and I was inspired by the beauty of their love to change the way I walked my path.

every experience is transformative. how these experiences transform us is our choice. by choosing to use difficult times as a source of education and inspiration my world was transformed from one of darkness into one of light.

kindness is a loving act that helps us heal. it is a blessing we bestow upon each other that brings light to our world. it is a momentous act of divine inspiration that transforms life in ways profound. today let us walk our path with kindness.

loving yourself is a beautiful healing gift that awakens the sacred within while enriching every part of your journey greater happiness.

your true essence is love and if you embrace each moment with this reality yours will be a journey of joyful experiences in which you connect deeply with others.

when I share my true self with others I feel joy and pleasure which changes the quality of my life for the better.

enchant your soul with a higher purpose, enrich your spirit with a positive perspective, enlighten your heart with a profound passion and watch your world transform.

I carry with me at all times a box of post traumatic stress which I open when I am feeling down so that I can see what I have survived. this helps me to appreciate the miracle of my existence and know that no matter what knocks me to the ground I will rise up happier and stronger. I put my problems in their place and let them know that I am in control which for me makes all the difference in the world.

a baby laughing is a profound gift whose vibrations of love touch the heart with a joy most sacred and beautiful.

life evolves spiritually when we see its true beauty and open our heart and soul to its warm loving embrace.

my scars are benchmarks on the map of life that have shown me the way to the light that is my destiny.

a passionate heart serves humanity in soul inspiring and thought provoking ways that connect us to the sacred.

I was reaching beyond expectation when the energy of the divine filled me with love which helped me grow into a being of light.

I have never liked bullies. while I might walk away from an altercation myself I would always stand up for those who were being pushed around. my definition of a coward is one who who attacks and abuses those who are unable to defend themselves. it seems to be getting harder these days as their numbers are growing. its no longer the random few. today its people in power. its the people who are supposed to be helping you. its corporations, premiers and presidents. still I say to them you I fear you not for you are weak. I fear you not for you are cowards. I fear you not for you are monsters. knock me down and I will rise up. I am stronger than you for I am a good person. I have never liked bullies but I have always loved myself and others enough to stand my ground proudly. if you have been bullied know that you are loved.

every time I plant a seed of kindness I grow spiritually and every time I grow spiritually I realize that love is my sacred purpose.

loving actions create a flow of positive energy that shines a pure positive light on the beauty and miracle of life.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: