Thursday, August 30, 2018

Bring Forth The Love Within










by living with integrity we bring forth the love within and life becomes a blessing of deeper meaning that serves the highest good.

every day I find one thing that makes me fall in love with life all over again.

for much of my existence depression blocked the way to the pleasures of life.then one day I realized that while my way was blocked the darkness was in fact within my power to move. since then I have been able to open doorways to opportunity, gateways to possibilities and portals to places of pure positive energy.

I fill my well with songs, poems and prayers that quench my thirst for happiness and enrich my life with beauty and bliss.

joyful is the journey where positive change is the purpose and blessings are the reward.

I have climbed many mountains in my life but it was when I stopped long enough to really look at them that I saw their true beauty. now instead of climbing I look, love, experience, appreciate and celebrate what has been right in front of me all along.

awakened is the heart of those who give the gift of light and the blessing of love to everyone they meet.

when I take my son to the Y for swimming on Sundays he likes while waiting for his class to go where the babies are and sit on the floor outside the window and play with them. he puts his hands on the window, smiles, talks to them... he knows their names and looks forward to seeing them each week. when I grow up I want to be just like my son.

every day I work hard to do and be the best I can for great happiness takes great effort.

my breakfast each day consists of a glass of gratitude, a bowl of hope and a plate of happiness.

pure natural love brings awareness to the heart and strengthens the soul with a healing light that benefits this world in beautifully poetic ways.

today I will create a blissful reality of personal richness that paints my world with love.

allow your love to flow freely as this will harmonize and balance your life in ways that benefit yourself and others.

I have never been a political person. I look at all people the same and ask myself a simple question. is this a person I want around my wife or son. if the answer is no then I would not vote for them. I find today that there are far too many people in politics, religion, media... that I would not invite into my home.

in my dreams my outer self and my inner spirit seek ways to help me through my day and when I awake I feel their love guide me through each moment on waves of wisdom.

I opened the doorway to courage and stepped through into fields of awareness and landscapes of love where I claimed with confidence the pleasures of my earthly existence.

kind words from strangers help me grow in confidence. kind words from loved ones help me grow in spirit. today I will make it my purpose to help others grow.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: