Thursday, September 06, 2018

A Greater Life Is Created By Simple Gestures Of Kindness










a better life is created by simple gestures of kindness and compassion that inspire the deepest joy.

when I look back at my childhood I see heartbreak. in every picture I can find of me I am not smiling. the memories I carry with me are dark and foreboding. the pictures themselves are few and far between. when I look back at my sons first eight years. I see joy and happiness. in every picture he is smiling, laughing, playing... I see through him what life is supposed to be like. god bless the child.

I awake every morning to the sound of my heart singing love songs to my spirit while my soul dances blissfully in the sunlight of a new day.

my spirit is inspired when I meet people with a sincere desire to help others whose very essence manifests positive change.

life is a beautiful dance of love for those who feel comfortable in their own shoes as they trip the light fantastic.

I opened the door to all that is sacred and was given a hug by spirit which inspired me to venture out into the world and share the light of my being.

I held the door open and heard the words thank you. I stood up on the bus and gave an elderly person my seat and was gifted with a smile. I retrieved a ball that was thrown across the road and returned it to a child who gifted me with a hug as he asked me if I would play catch with him. every moment of every day life is filled with simple sacred blessings that remind us of how special and beautiful this world can be.

you have treasures to share. you have gifts that touch the heart and soul. you are a blessing of sacred truth and beauty. love who you are for you are a miracle that enriches this world.

I remember lying on the bench of an outdoor chapel in Lilydale New York listening to the silence and thinking how fortunate I was to be a man pf spirit in a world of light where love is my path and purpose.

you are beautiful in every way and that is a blessing that satisfies the soul of every person who has had the privilege of experiencing your greatness.

I saw the truth standing under a light by the side of the road so I stopped to say hello and was given a message of inspiration that made me appreciate the beauty of my divine life.

I traveled to the state of inner freedom the other day and while there visited the city of no regrets where I let love flow through me as I embraced the sunshine of true happiness.

today I will enjoy breathing the air of aliveness as I live my purpose in a soul satisfying manner that brings to light the beauty of my true sacred self.

you are alive. you have struggled. you have fallen. you have been broken. you have been beaten. you have suffered. you are alive. you have risen. you have persevered. you have fought back. you have triumphed. you are alive. you are worthy. you are special. you are a miracle. you are alive. you are alive. you are alive...

it is my sincere desire to embrace humanity with a compassion shaped by spirit and a love created by a sacred heart.

positive actions scatter light throughout the darkness which enables us to see the road home to the heart of who we are as we love our way to happiness.

in the morning when I arise I awaken the sacred within and together we plan a day of crystal clarity and enchanted living that creatively facilitates rewarding experiences.

the kindness of others touches and transforms me in ways that liberate and illuminate my life.







by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: