Thursday, September 13, 2018

I Am Grateful For Every Breath









I am grateful for every breath. I am thankful for every day I am alive. I am blessed by the light of spirit and I am at peace in the heart of a sacred loving home.

there is love in my heart and it is that love which when shared has helped me to heal my way to happiness.

darkness is not my old friend it is in fact my family and over the years I have moved away from home and chosen those who live in the light as my friends.

be a bringer of peace and passion whose positive spirit gives birth to a new reality of revelation and transformation.

woven into my karmic journey are seeds of light from which sprout a diversity of beliefs that help me create a life of true authentic goodness.

I am alive with spirit and my sacred purpose is to live happily as I shine my light and share my love.

we meet the divine when we look in the mirror.

when I close my eyes and think only of the love in my life the gentle breeze of bliss blows beauty into my heart and soul which awakens me to the divine glory of my existence.

the past four years have been a constant battle. its actually been for me a lifetime of pain but its severity comes in waves and these past four years have been a tidal wave. it started with my parents deaths two days apart. this past year has been my wife fathers passing. she developed sciatica which she just found out is caused by osteoarthritis on the spine. its been a difficult period. usually the wave subsides and things improve. yesterday was another devastating blow. I can only hope that the cleansing waters of hope wash away the darkness. the good news is we have each other. our love is strong and our life at home is good. we have survived and we will thrive. today we walk our path with pride for we are people of honor and integrity who deserve all the happiness life has to offer.

life affirming choices fuel our journey with positive energies that make ours a world of true fulfillment and spiritual significance.

let us celebrate the sacred for within the sacred is a place of light where true love and happiness reside.

its a simple equation - more love and happiness improves the quality of life. why then is it so hard for people to do the math.

we can improve our world by looking at life with spiritual clarity and making it out purpose to walk a path of pure positive bliss.

my existence today is one of exultant happiness for not only have I found love but I opened my heart and invited it in.

it is when we accept and embrace the truth that ours is a sacred planet which makes the heart sing that we begin to experience happiness in every moment.

I believe that we can create a new way of life that benefits all by working with our angels, spirits and guides.

it was during may darkest days that I discovered that mine is a heart of goodness which best serves humanity when sending out messages of love.

love pours forth from mother earths inhabitants when they take the evolutionary leap into the glory and greatness of their true divine essence.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: