Wednesday, September 19, 2018

The Spirit Of The Earth Whispers Words Of Wisdom












wise is the soul that looks outside the self and sees the true sacred beauty that surrounds them.

I was learning to love when I began to live completely free which inspired me to make contact with my higher self who helped me blossom into beauty.

simple pleasures inspire me to engage in transformational experiences that light the heart and lift the spirit while embracing the soul of all beings.

thank god for the light divine. thank goddess for the love that is holy. life is a healing song of happiness for those who are truly thankful.

when darkness overcomes me the light of the world embraces me and reminds me that I am not alone and that the smiling eyes of spirit are always watching over me.

my world is kept alive by the love of my family. it is their love that kindles within me the flame of happiness and makes every day a blessing to be cherished.

I am sending you the light of my spirit. I giving you the joy within my soul. I am sharing with you the love within my heart.

I was soaring high beyond the limits of reality on the wings of spirit when I saw before me all the days of my life. I watched in awe the beauty and blessings that I had failed to see when immersed in the struggles of my daily existence. it was then that I decided to return home and look closely at every aspect of my life that I may see the goodness, glory and greatness that surrounds me.

the constant barrage of negativity in the media is at this time a plague on humanity. the failures of corporations, churches and governments are devastating. the madness, prejudice, misogyny and misanthropy that infects the internet is disgusting and destructive. we as sacred beings must demand better, we must believe that we can change our world, we must set a positive example for each other and work together to cleanse and purify our planet and its people. let us not sit around and do nothing. let us rise together and say no more. let us fill our days with honor, integrity, pride and dignity. let us fill our lives with kindness, compassion, love and light. at this moment on this day I vow to be a better man than I was yesterday and I will accomplish this today, tomorrow and forever.

beautiful and beneficial are those pure positive souls whose acts of love and kindness inspire goodness and encourage greatness.

beautiful are the blessings in our lives and by seeing those blessings with divine clarity we manifest miracles that flower in a celestial garden of our own creation.

my soul is empowered and my spirit is uplifted by the sacred blossoming beauty of those I love.

my wife is an extraordinary human being. she is a phd whose wisdom enlightens. she is a mother whose love is all embracing. she is a woman of kindness, caring and compassion whose very existence is a blessing. she is my friend. she is my partner. she is the mother of my child and the person I admire most in this world. she is my light and my love. my wife is an extraordinary sacred being.

love leaves a lasting imprint which enriches our life and illuminates our journey.

my son was about five and we were walking to school when he said to me you are a great dad, when I grow up I want to be a great dad like you, except that time you let me fall out of the tree, I wouldn't let my kid fall out of a tree.

the spirit of the earth whispers words of wisdom while the wind sings a song of hope and the sun warms my heart with heavenly light.

weave joy into who you are as this will liberate your soul and spirit which will nourish your life with positive personal freedom.

I nourish this day with peace and wisdom for they are medicines for the heart and ours is a world that needs healing.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: