Thursday, March 21, 2019

Find Joy In Every Experience










if you can find joy in every experience then there is no darkness that will ever keep you from the light.

I was walking down the street yesterday when I saw integrity sitting alone on the curb. I sat down and asked what was wrong and was told a story of loneliness. I was told that people seemed to have no need for integrity these days and that the world seemed to be falling apart. I embraced integrity and together we decided that we would lead by example and live our truth lovingly. we got up and began to walk down the street when we saw respect sitting alone on the curb.

once I was creating an extraordinary life of pure bliss in my dreams when I was awakened by the joyful laughter of my wife and son which made me realize that the life I was dreaming was the life I was living.

your spirit has purpose and the moment you awaken to this truth and embrace if fully is the moment that your entire world transforms.

the madness that is mental health sometimes overwhelms me and I am immersed in a dark depression that tears at the very fiber of my being. I survive by embracing my sacred self and allowing its compassionate support to connect me with the truth that I am a being of light worthy of love.

the taste of divine goodness within the core of my being wholly and naturally nourishes the heart, soul and spirit of my true authentic self.

as a child I had any sense of happiness taken from me. as a child I had any sense of love removed from my psyche. it has taken me a lifetime not to find happiness and love but to believe that they really existed. I now know that they exist for I see them every day in the faces of my wife and son.

I hear whispers of spirit which inspire me to engage in activities that generate light and wrap my life in the arms of love.

may this be a day of miracles where dreams come true and life becomes a sacred reality of truth and beauty in which the heart of compassion awakens each and every one of us to the happiness that is our destiny.

we are ethereal beings and the heavens within us unfold into our lives when we spread our wings and embrace humanity with blessings of light that impact our world in a positive way.

there is an old saying that goes if you have nothing good to say then say nothing at all. it seems that many people on the internet like to criticize, attack, demean, degrade and intentionally hurt and slander others. the thing that upsets me is a lot of them do so in response to something nice. you could write have a wonderful day and some would respond - who the hell are you to say that. when did you become the king of nice days... this madness needs to stop. how about we try just for a day, a week or maybe a lifetime to infuse life with kind words that uplift and inspire. let us make an effort to fill cyberspace with light and love. let us do our best to be good people who say nice things. have a beautiful day. I love you.

I like to explore my inner world as doing so gives me a greater sense of self which releases a positive flow of energy that fills my world with blessings beyond belief.

no matter what day of the week it is when I put my nine year old son to bed or drop him off at school he says the same thing to me - love you dad see you Thursday to which I reply love you Darwin pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today. its a quirky little nonsensical ritual we have that solidifies our bond by beginning and ending each day with a love that is sacred and sincere.

it is becoming more difficult each day to find the good in humanity so I have chosen instead to find the good in myself and share it with the world.

a kind word is a uniquely loving spiritual gift which when shared creates within us a harmonious state of being that heals and transforms.

when you are centered in anger I am centered in compassion. when you are immersed in hatred I am immersed in kindness. when you are overflowing with evil I am overflowing with love. we are masters of our fate and we can at any time choose to change our destiny. when you are sharing the worst of you I am sharing the best of me...

it is with loving positive energy that I seek to make an impact that illuminates a path of healing and transformation for myself and every soul I meet on my journey to happiness.

through life affirming actions I am liberated which inspires me to bathe in the beauty of my heavenly family whose infinite love helps me to blossom into a being of light.










by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: