Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Bringing Joy To The World









I was bringing joy to world in an attempt to light up the lives of as many as I could when I realized that I also needed to show myself the same kindness and compassion that I bestowed upon others.

if depression is reading this I would like to ask if you could take the day off. I am need of a break and I am sure you could use one to. it must be hard for you to be constantly in the darkness poking at people. that must take its toll. do yourself a favour and just take the time today to leave others to their own devices while you take care of yourself. I will still be here tomorrow and we can resume our relationship. have a beautiful day. sending love and light.

I was contemplating living my sacredness when my true self whispered in my ear ways to enhance my life that have since made mine an illuminated path of joy and happiness.

in my youth I found it difficult to believe that love in any form was sincere. I separated myself from it with the belief that it was not real so it could never be part of my life. then one day I wasn't paying attention and it stood next to me and held my hand. without thinking about it I gave a little squeeze of acknowledgement and appreciation. the door was now open and I began to experience for the first time what life could be like when love is true. today I am a man of love in love who is loved.

when I am able to see clearly the beauty and inspiration in my life I feel the spirit of love and am moved to do my utmost to bring bliss to the world.

you empower yourself as wells others when you share the pure positive light of your soul.

through darkness and depression I have always been me. through pain and suffering I have always walked a path of truth and honesty. through turmoil and madness I have always lived with dignity and integrity. through hatefulness and hell I have always held high my head and heart. through anything and everything I have always been me.

if your heart is truly grateful you will know it for streams of light will flow from within and guide you along a path of higher consciousness to a place of greater good.

when we make it our intention to brighten somebodys world love arises from deep within and wraps us in a sacred blanket of light that warms the heart and soul.

I had an extension cord in my bag and was on my way to to the hotel to fill a bath and take my life. it was then that I heard a voice from above call my name and speak to me like we were old friends. it was a person but even though they said they knew me I had no memory of them. in fact to this day I do not know if they ever really existed. it matters not though because the strangeness of the meeting at this exact time shook me into a state of awareness that saved my life. I saw value in myself that I couldn't see before. I felt for the first time that I had a purpose and I began to believe that I deserved better. if you are reading this and you are suffering know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. know that I believe in you. know that I am sending you love, light and positive healing energy. you are beautiful. you are blessed. you are worthy. you are special. you are sacred. you are loved.

within you are pockets of true compassion which explode with love whenever you listen to the whispers of the heart and share your sacred blessings with the world.

have faith in yourself for you are a beautiful being of spirit who touches hearts in ways transform the soul.

if you feel a tingling sensation today that makes you feel a little bit better know that I have sent you hug of joy and that all I ask in return is that you share that feeling with the world.

because of the toxic world I came from I was child that craved attention and shunned affection. this made growing up awkward, isolating and depressing. it has taken me a lifetime to not overcome this truth but to better understand it. the knowledge of my madness and malady has led me to the bright side of truth which has opened me in a way that has allowed me to let people love me.

use your innate goodness and wondrous gift of life to nourish and support the love within yourself and others.

I decided one day to stop waiting for miracles and to start manifesting them. I made a conscious choice to be the master of my own fate. Simply by being more positive and proactive I have managed to survive the darkness and make my way into the light of a better today and a more beautiful tomorrow.

Once a long long time ago I was sleeping in a parking garage on the steps of a stairwell leading to the roof when I heard the spirits singing a sacred song of light which inspired me to do my best to empower and heal myself by cultivating kindness and compassion. Today I sleep in a beautiful house in a wonderful neighbourhood.

whatever it is you are doing today put your love into it because the more love we infuse into each moment we are alive the more blessed and beautiful our life will be.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: