Thursday, April 04, 2019

Sacred Inhabitants Of Mother Earth









as sacred inhabitants of Mother Earth let us walk a pathway to happiness in which we bring love and light to every moment.

I was living on the street a lifetime ago and people who were educated and successful would come to me for advice. people who had a good job and a nice home would seek counsel. people who didn't know me and were better off than me would see something in me that made them ask for my assistance. all this happened because even though I was living in darkness there was still a light within me that the world could see. so know that when I share with you words of encourage and praise it is because no matter how deep and dark your struggle is I still see the light within you.

we benefit future generations when we seek to make the present moment one of divine inspiration in which we embrace the heart of goodness.

the mere intention to bring love into life is a blessing of light that benefits the world in ways beautiful and sacred.

you are loved. I know at this moment your struggle is great. you are loved. I know that your suffering is overwhelming. you are loved. I know that you are in pain. you are loved. I know that you are not alone for I and others care for you. you are loved. I know that the world is a better place with you in it. you are loved. I know that your kindness and compassion is a blessing. you are loved. you ae loved. you are loved.

humanity rises when we accept that we are all love and use this truth to serve and save ourselves and our planet.

we are gods and goddesses and by living our lives in gentle graceful ways that embrace our innate goodness we open the gateway to enlightenment.

spin into reality a universe of light sprinkled with heavenly kisses where every soul is free to fly.

you are a blessed manifestation of sacred beauty born to evolve into the light of a miraculous world of your own creation.

the nature of my spirituality is such that within the land and sky I see my guides and angels sowing seeds of light that weave beauty, truth and love into the fabric of my life.

I was sleeping on the sidewalk downtown many years ago when I was awakened by the realization that I had reached such a low point that I didn't care what happened to me when I closed my eyes. it was that realization that moved me to start planting seeds of light along my path with the thought that by bringing kindness and compassion to my purpose the heavens would bless me with hope, healing and happiness which is exactly what they did.

depression is a part of my divinity which has taught me to appreciate the blessings in my life and to do my best to rise above the darkness into the light of a better world of my own creation.

the greater the effort I make to find joy in every experience the more alive with inspiration my world becomes and the more profound are the blessings I receive.

the birth of my son was a gift of great joy that brought love to my heart, happiness to my soul and light to my spirit.

I was walking in the woods the other day when I heard the earth praying. I listened to what was said and after wiping away my tears I decided to make a better effort to live my life more responsibly by respecting Sacred Mother Earth and showing her the love she deserves.

I had to grow up fast and because of that much of my childhood was stolen from me. they say you can't go back and that you can't relive your childhood which is true. what you can do though is play with legos, eat Nutella, run naked through the sprinkler and not give a damn what anybody thinks. theres no age limit on happy. right now I am logging off the computer to go outside and play.

the light of the heavens showers us everyday with blessings and to experience this fully we need only breathe in our divinity and live our sacredness.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: