Thursday, April 18, 2019

May we with the Miracle of Love create Powerful Positive Spiritual Communities










may we with the miracle of love create powerful positive spiritual communities that nurture our greatness and transform our world.

it is time for a new humanity for the old humanity has not served this world well.

let your light shine as this will facilitate personal growth while awakening the gifts and blessings within you.

we who grew up too fast sometimes spend our lives trying to remember a childhood that never truly existed. it has taken me a long time to stop searching for happiness in my past and start creating joy in my present.

we become our highest self when with the tender touch of spirit we beautifully craft a life of inspiration that awakens the sacred to our uniquely loving purpose.

the power of your heart and radiance of your spirit are such that when you use them to bless others you nurture love and light.

I release words into the universe that they may find their way to those who are hurting at that moment in their life when they need them most. I send love into the heavens that it may be shared with those who feel lost and alone. I bring forth positive healing energy wherever I go with the purpose of easing the suffering and soothing the pain of every soul I meet. this is my purpose. this is my intention.

you are a blessing to the world immersed in love whose positive spiritual future is a divine message goodness that is beneficial to all who experience your glory and greatness.

I accept the truth of my past. I acknowledge the struggles I have had. I talk openly about the darkness and depression. I do these things because they help me build self empowerment, live my souls purpose and embrace the light of love.

the healing power of love and the sacred fire of happiness unfold along our path when we make a conscious effort to bring light to the world.

listen to the song of spirit for it is a tool of self discovery which when listened to reveals the true beauty and blessings of your sacred existence.

may we help each other grow into a higher truth where we are embraced by the flow of pure positive energy and blessed by spirit as we learn to bathe in the light of love.

if I say a nice thing it is because I am a nice person. we seem to be in such a negative state these days that even kindness is questioned. know that I am sincere and that my hope is always that people can feel, experience and embrace the true beauty of life. I am sending you love and light.

today be an emissary of love whose light shines brilliantly and beautifully on the joys of life so that others may be liberated and empowered.

kind words spark within me divine inspiration which makes me come alive in ways that radiate pure love and give birth to joy.

your soul when embraced with belief has the power to manifest miracles that open portals to extraordinary ethereal places of transformative energy and pure delight.

Life was once very dark and depressing so I changed my way of thinking and I was consumed by light, motivated by spirit and embraced by love.

mine is a kind and gentle spirit whose intentions are pure and whose purpose is to embrace the world with love, light and beautiful healing energy.








by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: