Thursday, April 11, 2019

Touch The Soul Of Humanity With A Love Most Beautiful And Beneficial










my inner self and your inner self should invite our outer selves to come with us to the garden of compassion where we can all grow in extraordinary ways that touch the soul of humanity with a love most beautiful and beneficial.

weave with me a gift of love which we will wrap in dignity and scatter along the path of life for those who have lost hope that they may know this worlds greatest blessing.

the madness of government has reached the point that the damage it is inflicting is life threatening. we must distance ourselves from the darkness of this insanity and govern ourselves with hope, healing, light and love.

don't say you are opposed to sex education in the classroom when the truth is you are against teaching homosexuality. don't say your sacred book is clear that marriage is for a man and a woman when the truth is you cannot and will not accept gay marriage. stop using peoples gullibility to push your hateful agenda. we all want the same things. to love and be loved. to live in a safe community where we can freely love and support our family. to raise our children in a place of peace and freedom. stop the hate speech. stop the cross burning. stop the anger. stop the violence. its the twenty first century. grow up.

I have found throughout my struggles that I have been able to find my way back to the light by walking my path in the service of spirit.

eternal and infinite is the purifying flow of positive energy within the true sacred self.

through spirit I serve others a resonant truth that with loves healing light you can overcome lifes greatest challenges and find your way home to happiness, harmony and a heaven of your own creation.

you have spiritual healing power which when used to help others will miraculously enhance your world and transform your life.

no child should want to die but I did and it took almost forty years til I wished I was alive. once I changed my thoughts I began to make better life choices and in time my wish was granted. today I am not only alive but I am happy to be so.

I try to go to bed happy because when I do I awaken into love and I set out on a day of inspiration where I see with greater clarity the blessings in my life.

as a student of life I sometimes forget to do my homework but I never forget recess because what good is learning if you never go out and play.

the heart sings and our star shines brightly when we walk our path in generously loving ways that cultivate the positive.

when you see others suffering act with love for love is a sacred healing force which embraces the heart and soul of who we are with a deep feeling of happiness.

open your heart to divine love and make way for joy as you dance in the light of a glorious new day.

a deeper awareness of my depression gave me insight into my dark past which lighted the way for me to emerge from the bowels of hell into a heaven of my own creation.

clearly and compassionately embrace each moment of life with the intention of expanding awareness, awakening consciousness and experiencing the highest greatest good.

with tender care I nourish myself and others with the fruits of love which embraces my journey and my entire being with lifes divine sweetness.

we are the light and when we see the light in others we experience the healing energy of their heart, soul, spirit and sacredness.











by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: