Thursday, February 18, 2021

I was Standing at the Intersection of Common Sense and Truth

 









I was standing at the intersection of common sense and truth watching the world go by and wondering why so many were refusing to go in this direction when a stranger passed by smiled and said have a nice day. Today I will walk through the intersection saying hello I love you to everyone I meet.

make yours a sacred environment of loving nurturance and you will receive benefits from heaven that will open you to a realty beyond the physical where you may create your own destiny as you live the life you deserve.

I have a metaphysical mailbox in my soul where I receive messages from spirit and yesterday I got a note written in an angelic language that simply said I love you.

with gentle guidance and generosity of spirit make it your intention on this day to do the right things in the right way and everything will be alright.

I do my best each day to embrace a heart centered way of being where wishes and intentions turn into kind, caring and compassionate realities that bring me and those around me peace, love and light.

exhilarated and energized I embrace each new experience without expectation for I am on an evolving expanding path of enlightenment that leads to the ethereal.

wonders await and miracles appear for those who with heart centered mindfulness seek to prayerfully peacefully and positively impact the world around them in profound ways that serve the highest greatest good.

compassionate actions have restorative healing powers that are good for your mind, body, heart, soul and spirit.

the more contemplative the relationships I am in the easier it is to immerse myself in sacred experiences that open gateways to spirit where I may step into love.

when my life gets dark I like to turn on the light of love that I may see clearly the direction I need to take to emerge into greater happiness and wholeness.

with deeper aliveness, passionate caring and an open heart embrace your true powers and use them as sources of inspiration for yourself and others.

radiant and beautiful are those of sacred heart who with compassionate wisdom help others to cultivate that which brings them joy.

I was walking through fields of experiential exploration when I came upon a garden of loving kindness where I nourished myself with a lovingly crafted feast of inspiration, rejuvenation and transformation.

I have found in my life that when I have given the gift of love I have received blessings of light which have given me the healing power to grow in extraordinary and ethereal ways.

listen deeply, think honestly, act compassionately and love continuously as this will help you to breathe in more fully the beauty, bliss and blessings of life.

one day while creating happiness I was immersed in the blessedness of life when waves of kindness washed over me opening gateways to grace, glory, goodness and greatness.

with divine devotion as my guide and the highest good as my companion I walk each day toward a natural state of love which gives me the courage blossom into life in ways that are beneficial to myself and others.

when I write the spirit within consciously chooses words that create a flow of love and compassion meant to initiate inner and outer transformation for myself and all who need a kind word to help them get through the day.








by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: