Thursday, February 04, 2021

The Day My Heart and Soul connected with My Spirit

 











I could feel a deep residing joy bubble up within me the day my heart and soul connected with my spirit and led me along a path of self discovery and healing.

I come to you with the greatest respect and ask simply that you think before you speak, speak before you act and act in a way that provides positive inspiration and direction.

my natural self and sacred self in the spirit of love gifted me with clarity, compassion, insight, inspiration and a passion for life that has seen me through the darkest times into the light.

I am motivated by lifes simplest and most beautiful blessings, the sound of a baby laughing, the heartfelt embrace of a loved one, the kindness of a stranger, the sunshine on a warm summers day...

with a pure heart and positive intention venture out on a path of greater spiritual awareness with love as your inspiration and destination.

deep personal growth for me began when I decided to shape my life in a way that made me a source of light for myself and others.

I make the choice each morning to embrace those things that motivate me to move forward and inspire me to do what is good for the heart and soul.

it is easier to love the life you live when your goal has always been and will always be to live a life you love.

I opened my heart and found within fuel for change which empowered me to see with clarity the path to miracles before me.

even in the darkest times there are messages of light waiting for us to discover their truth and beauty that they may embrace us with gifts, graces, goodness, guidance, glory and greatness.

with help from the spirit within I do my best each day to weave a life of growth and transformation in which I make unique and beautiful choices that fill my path with the healing light of love.

it depends on how I wake up and it depends on how I feel but sometimes I like to make believe and sometimes I like to make it real.

sweetly inspiring are the messages from spirit that awaken the sacred within and give us a deeper sense of meaning.

I once gave my love to others who gave their love to others, who gave their love to others, who gave their love to others, who gave their love to others, who gave their love to others, who gave their love to others, who gave their love to others, who gave their love to others, who gave their love to others, who gave their love to others, who gave their love to others, who gave their love to others, who gave their love to others, who gave their love to others, who gave their love to others, who gave their love to others, who gave their love to others, who gave their love to others...

genuine love and respect inspired by the sacred nurtures the heart and enhances the quality of life.

it is the clarity of compassion that inspires me to explore the depths of spirit by sharing my heart in positive loving ways.

it is by following the true natural flow of life that we open ourselves to receiving spirit and begin to connect with higher realities and realms.

the rewards are miraculous when with a deep love for each other we speak from the heart with the intention of helping heal the world.








by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: