Thursday, June 10, 2021

Engage with others in Open Hearted Ways

 









engage with others in open hearted ways that illuminate the truth and beauty of who you are and yours will be an inspired life of bountiful blessings.

when your message is one of kindness your life becomes one of love that serves the highest good.

I am looking forward to going out not staying in, to doing what I want not waiting for restrictions to be lifted, to holding hands not maintaining a safe distance, to playing in the park not crying in the dark and to living freely not dying lonely. I am looking forward to living, laughing, loving and lighting the way to a beautiful new day.

healing and happiness met wholeness in a place of truth where together they decided to help me use my natural healing gifts in a peaceful positive way that opened sacred doorways and embraced my life with love.

to create a beautiful loving environment is a blessing that evolves the soul and encourages spiritual growth.

we all have spiritual gifts which when awakened show us the beauty of life and give us the ability to touch the light of the beyond.

I have a sacred delivery service that delivers profound wisdom, positive energy and packages of personal healing to my doorstep free of charge and full of faith.

the moment you awaken is a moment to grow. it is a moment to grasp the love that flows within and around you. it is a moment to focus your attention on the hearts highest truth. it is a moment to make miracles happen. it is your moment. make it something special.

cherished and loved are we who celebrate our sacredness in beautiful ethereal ways that make the world a better place.

activate your divinity, make better choices, create healthier relationships, walk a positive path and embrace your true essence as these simple sacred steps are a blueprint for transformation and transcendence.

I know my heart and I know my soul and it has been that knowledge which has exhilarated, enhanced and empowered my passion, perception and purpose.

with compassionate awareness I have lovingly crafted a life of inspired change, dreams and experiences that is authentic, blessed and beautiful.

during this time of crisis when the public talked conspiracy I spoke common sense, when the politicians were confusing and contradictory I was caring and compassionate, when the world was going to hell I was constructing a heaven of my own creation. This is how I have chosen to react and it has served me well.

I have found that when I express the positive I experience the profound which enriches my perspective and empowers my purpose.

connect to the self, connect to the soul, connect to the spirit, connect to the divine. the connections we make in life can create an atmosphere of raw goodness and pure love that improves and inspires our inner and outer worlds.

growing up I always wanted to be a force for good and when I was I evolved and grew in deep holistic ways that strengthened my spirit and generated happiness.

I find that when I radiate generosity it stimulates well being and I am better able to live my highest calling.

in the nature of my existence I walk hand in hand with my true sacred self to places of cleansing energy that stimulate, liberate, transform and inspire.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: