Thursday, June 03, 2021

What A Blessed Soul Am I

 











I feel my age a little more each day. the arthritis in my hands, the slowing of each step, the pain in my hips, the inability to sleep through the night ... I see the truth of what lies ahead. however it does not break my heart it instead lifts my spirit because it reminds me of how far I have come, how much I have overcome and what I have accomplished. I am slowing down but for me that means I can see more clearly those things which once would have passed me by. what a blessed soul am i.

when people throw their critical, judgemental, hateful garbage at me I use them as tools for transformational cleansing which instead of bringing me down in fact lift me up.

when I am bored I like to rebuild realities in ways that positively shape my destiny while blessing me with an empathic perspective.

one day I opened the gate to self awareness and I was introduced to the light of my true being which illuminated for me a path of positive consciousness, pure intention and prayerful ascension.

may yours be a journey of compassionate courage and inspiring imagination in which you understand your purpose as you live your truth in beneficial ways that are beautifully rooted in love.

my wife, son and I went for a calm peaceful walk yesterday morning when we say a deer stick his head out of a garden entrance and step out onto the sidewalk. he stopped and looked over at us and then slowly began to cross the road. he stopped again to look back at us and then continued. he was going in the same direction as us as we are heading back to our our car. we walked a few blocks watching him all the way. its moments like this that brighten ones spirit. something sacred was awakened within as we watched him joyfully make his way through the neighbourhood. what a beautiful way to start the day.

you are a positive source of inspiration who with a simple smile and kind gesture greet each day with love as your sacred intent.

calm and balanced I walk a path of positive purpose in which I elevate my well being by appreciating the blessings and miracles in my life.

make positive changes with the intention of creating for yourself a life of celestial connections and holistic experiences which make the world a better place.

let this be the day when you breathe in the riches of the universe and align yourself with the heavens as you embrace the poetry of positive thought and affirmative actions.

yours is a divine heredity and if you honor that truth life will be a world of joy filled days, profound pleasure and ethereal exaltation.

I awoke to the sound of my soul singing a song which set me free to be who I am as I danced my way through another day.

I serve from the soul the highest good which elevates my spirit and leaves me standing on the threshold of transcendence and transformation.

it is the belief that I can and will do better which has always served as my blueprint for bliss.

ours is a house and home of pure simplicity where common sense creates positive outcomes in which angels smile as the soul and spirit dance.

I like to walk where angels walk because it connects me to greater truths and higher realms which makes it easier for me to live and breathe love.

the heart dreams of love and miracles and when it awakes I arise and venture forth on waves of bliss into a playful new reality of childlike joy.

the cleansing awareness that mine is a life of infinite blessings has been the inspiration for me to move forward freely into healing worlds and divine dimensions.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: