Thursday, April 07, 2022

A Positive Future Springs Forth

 








positive actions create positive outcomes from which a positive future springs forth.

in groves of inspiration I pick fruit of liberation which nourish me as I venture along a sacred path of transformation.

the more I embraced and accepted the beauty of my own soul the happier my journey of spirit became.

I have faith in myself but its something I had to fight for because people were always trying to take it from me but my belief was stronger than their brutality. I have faith in my family...

we had a nice day yesterday which I needed after a rough week. my wife made chocolate banana caramel pancakes for breakfast. we then went to the thistle bookstore cafe in port dalhousie for hot chocolate, coffee and a treat. after that it was chapters and from their farm boy. finally back home to relax and enjoy the rest of the day and night. simple yet satisfying.

I make clear and positive decisions that improve the quality of life when I am in harmony with soul and spirit.

when darwin was little I would take him out everyday to the park, the early childhood center and the university to visit mom. we would also go to a cafeteria or a timmys. when at the timmys he would at two or three years old walk up to a strangers table pull out a chair, climb up on it and say hi I'm darwin. people would look around and see me with my hand in the air. darwin would tell them his life story then climb down and wander back to me. it was his innocence and honesty that inspired me to be a better husband, father and man.

a reality based in love is the beginning of a happier life where miracles happen and blessings are commonplace.

I remember thinking as a child I dont know what I will be when I grow up but I won't be that or that or that or that or that or that or that or that... I remember thinking as an adult I do know what I will be today, tomorrow and forever I will be this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this...

I like to gather with friends in cafes and talk of nothing, something and everything as this is a truly special activity that impacts my existence in profoundly positive ways.

dreams start to come true when nightmares begin to fade and we start to propel ourselves forward into actions, intentions, insights and activities that help us live better.

we liberate ourselves and experience life on a soul healing level when we serve humankind in gentle loving ways.

I remember back when I was a member of three poets collectives, had my own cable tv show, wrote for a number of magazines and wandered the streets downtown giving advice, doing tarot readings and hanging out in cafes with people of many different paths.

the greatest opportunities come our way when we connect with our true self and align with our sacred self.

I am having breakfast with my past self and future self this morning to discuss things my present self can do to bring forth deeper healing and divine happiness.

may today be a day of pure bliss where you create from love powerfully beautiful moments that bring joy and light to one and all.

you are here for a purpose and that purpose is to be a being of pure heart and compassionate spirit who lives and loves life with a sincere sacred desire to help and heal.

the healing power of love is a blessing that lives at the core of my being and embraces me in moments of struggle giving me the guidance to go forward and the strength to carry on.












by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One



1 comment:

kanta said...

Are you still writing? I am enjoying your sharing. Somehow I got connected with you via an animal communication group I am in with Pea Horsley. I found you on authorsden and resonated with what you wrote in your self-description. I am not on FB or other common social media. I am happily married and live on a large farm in rural middle Tennessee.
Anyway...not sure you are still posting here or that you will even see this.
I hope you are healed from your heart challenges.
In the Love of the ONE,
kanta