Thursday, April 21, 2022

Pursuing, Practicing and Preaching Loving Kindness

 









with open hearted awareness and unwavering faith in yourself set out upon this day with the intention of pursuing, practicing and preaching loving kindness.

the deeper our level of spirit the greater our ability to connect and communicate in transformational ways that honor our passions and purpose.

I was at home one day with my sacred self discussing how to make the world a better place when I was embraced by spirit who reminded me that I was filled with blessings that benefit myself and others which when shared contribute positively to making the world a better place.

my home office is a sacred healing place filled with books, vinyl albums, pictures, poems and memories overflowing with love which connect me to people and places that expand my compassion and awaken my spirit.

use your sacred abilities to explore infinite possibilities that awaken your spirit and make your life extraordinary.

may yours be an exhilarating, energizing, empowering and evolving path of spirit which connects you to ethereal gardens of light where your blessings may blossom into beauty and bliss.

kindness and compassion open hearts and minds to the true beauty of life which moves and motivates us to build a better world.

I am at a place in my life where I am loved more than I could have ever imagined.

the truth, beauty and goodness of both my wife and son are blessings that bring me great joy and make my dreams and desires come to life.

my hearts desire and my souls purpose embrace my sacredness and give me the courage and strength to spread my wings and fly into the love and light of the miracle of life.

we are unique sparks of light and when we help others awaken to the truth of who they are we bring peace, balance and harmony to their lives and ours.

boundless is the energy I receive fro an all embracing love for it opens within me a sacred space of purity that shows me the truth and moves me to make my life healthier and happier.

the determination to be a better man helped me be a better man. the commitment to living a better life helped me live a better life. the desire to love and be loved helped me to love and be loved. determination, commitment and desire when acted upon fills our life with countless blessings.

I was walking toward my true self while being followed by my sacred self and together we decided to take care of and love ourselves.

I hope you know you are a blessing. I hope you know you are light that shines. I hope you know that you are worthy. I hope you know that you are loved.

I was in my office trying to create happiness and higher levels of growth when I was visited by a group of angels who said thank you for the intention of doing something good because the effort taken to do something good has a positive impact that influences and inspires.

I feel more alive when I live my truth with deep love and gratitude for all the blessings in my life.

cherish every step along your path, every encounter, journey, adventure, gift, kindness, song, dance, change, choice, blessing, miracle and love. cherish every moment of your life.










by

MicHEAL Teal

The Ancient One


No comments: