Thursday, May 26, 2022

Help Yourself and Others Live their Highest Purpose

 








we connect with our heart and soul when we use our natural gifts to help ourself and others live their highest purpose.

I am blessed to have a wife and son who take care of me. they make sure I follow a more healthy path. they do everything they can to help me to help myself. I never forget to take my heart meds because Karen makes sure she sets them out for me and that I take them. Darwin helps me if I need to move things that are heavy while my heart and body are healing... they do this and more. they keep me safe and sane. my life began the day I met the love of my life. Karen and Darwin are my destiny and what a beautiful destiny they are.

compassionate awareness brings me spiritual freedom which helps me to embrace my true nature which nourishes my heart and soul.

we connect to something greater when we truly love and believe in ourselves. take the time this morning to look in the mirror and truly see the beautiful miraculous being of love and light that you are.

I begin each day by creating within me a positive flow of energy and then I release that energy into my life which helps me to create a beautiful day infused with greatness, goodness, love and light.

I walk with spirit and I carry with me a reverence and respect for Sacred Mother Earth and all her inhabitants.

ours is a shared humanity and I choose to share my portion in a manner that connects heart, soul, mind, body and spirit.

we are beings of pure light with a positive purpose who generate sacred energy whenever we live our light and love our life.

I like to nourish my soul with caring connections and positive growth which deepens my well being and celebrates my true divine nature.

you have remarkable gifts and the more you believe in yourself the greater will be your ability to use those blessings to bring life to your story and love to your life.

I took a walk free from suffering to a sacred place of peace and relaxation where I connected to the god and goddess within by embracing my unique, original, authentic self.

I have always been aware of other realities and that awareness has given me a reverence for all that is unique, strange, mystical, magickal and sacred. that awareness has also shown that for me love is the greatest reality of all.

step out of the darkness and into your true essence for this is your time to shine.

I heard my heart breaking and at the same time singing because it new this was not the time for me to go.

I am on an all embracing mystical path of miracles in which the gift of love is a blessing that fills my heart and soul with the poetry of life.

I shall on this day do everything I can to spread happiness by making everything I do an affirmation of love.

open your eyes and see the beauty of this day. open your heart and feel the love that surrounds you. open your soul and smile at the miracle that is life. the time has come to raise your voice and shout - come on in I am open.

if I am of clear mind the light of my being will show me the way and the way will be a miracle to behold.








by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One


No comments: