Thursday, May 05, 2022

I Was Talking to the Shaman Within

 








I was talking to the shaman within whose words inspired me to connect to the energies of the universe by actively engaging in activities that improve the quality of life.

a profound shift is upon us and the way we react to that shift will determine whether or not we rise from the ashes into the heart and soul of love and light.

if we truly understood the impact of our choices we would make better ones that made our lives, the lives of others and our planet better.

I hope the time comes when we listen to the messages of mother earth and answer her prayers by truly honoring, respecting, helping, healing and loving her.

let us on this day awaken to a new reality in which we support each other as we promote goodness and embrace the strength of the human spirit.

use your blessings to benefit yourself and others as doing so awakens the spirit and nurtures what you love.

choose your thoughts and beliefs carefully for thoughts and beliefs become intentions and actions that can impact our lives and the lives of others in negative or positive ways. thats what I think. thats what I believe. thats why I choose carefully and live compassionately.

in service to humanity I pray for sacred mother earth and vow to do my best to honor, appreciate, care for and love her more.

I opened the gateway to knowledge and discover higher truths that shaped my reality with beautiful clarity and profound blessings.

with tenderness and compassion reach deep within and you will emerge feeling more connected to yourself, others, the heavens and earth.

the choice to partake in a more holistic way of living brought forth remarkable changes that impacted and transformed my life for the better.

may today be a day of miracles in which we connect to our own glory, guidance, greatness and goodness as we honor our light and share our love.

I have seen the worst in people which has moved me to do my best to be my best. it hasnt always been easy but its always been my purpose.

I will never understand those who defend, support, promote, admire and elect racist, sexist, homophobic people and call that faith, freedom and democracy.

I have tried in my way to build a life in which heaven and earth merge with peace and freedom.

I was looking at a tree the other day and the person next to me was looking at an obstacle and the person next to them was looking at an eyesore and the person next to them was looking at a blessing. We were all looking at the same thing. We all see the world differently and its important that we realize how that impacts our lives and the lives of others.

we are the creators of our own lives and the masters of our universe for we are sacred beings of light guided by love whose presence is angelic and whose essence is ethereal.

I went for a walk out beyond my dreams in my dreams where I saw my true self basking in the light of love while waiting for me to wake up.









by

MicHEAL Teal

The Ancient One

No comments: