Thursday, December 20, 2018

My Intentions Are Pure










my intentions are pure and my expressions of love are sincere. these are the gifts I share with the world each and every day of my existence. through every struggle and heartache in my life I have managed to remain honest in my desire to be a better man. so believe me when I say that you are loved. believe when I say that I am sending you positive healing energy. believe me when I say that my thoughts and prayers are with you. merry every moment of every day of the rest of your life.

seek not the extraordinary in life for the truth is that the simplest moments are the most extraordinary gifts in the universe. I wish not to walk on the moon but rather to be embraced with acts of kindness and expressions of love for they are blessings which impact my existence in extraordinary ways.

build with me a house of hope filled with rooms of joy, happiness, beauty, light, wisdom, truth and love where we can in unity connect to the divine within us all.

when I feel like hell I look for ways to manifest heaven. when I am immersed in darkness I look for ways to manifest light. when I am confronted with hatred I look for ways to manifest love. mine is a path of inspiration, transformation and manifestation. what will you manifest today.

on this day I will set out with my purpose being to create a flow of love that inspires people to celebrate the joys and blessings in their lives.

even as a child I never liked people giving me gifts for I felt because of the way I was treated throughout my life that any show of affection was insincere. as an adult it has taken decades for me to not only find and experience love but to believe it was real. now I am in a place where I realize that I am worthy and that the gifts shared with me are sincere. life became beautiful when I allowed myself the freedom to be happy. thank you to all who have gifted me with there love and light. merry Christmas. happy holidays.

pure positive intentions generate moments of greater happiness which open us to life changing transformations that make ours a powerful path of healing.

I think this year I will give my depression the gift of hope and wrap it in the light of love.

make it your purpose to consciously manifest your dreams as doing so will change the energy around you.

there is a powerful light within our sacred heart which when shared with loving intent fills our path with blessings while showing us the way to the heaven that is our home.

I was walking toward greater awareness while celebrating spirit when the beauty embedded within my soul revealed itself to me and filled my path with wondrous moments and extraordinary experiences that transform.

my physical aches and pains were playing in the backyard of my soul with my mental scars and wounds when my past and future selves joined in and they all frolicked in celebration of the beauty of survival.

with a positive outlook you can create positive changes which invigorate your life with positive experiences that make your journey positively beautiful.

I hear and feel spirits throughout my day. they are my constant companions and when my struggles become too much to bear they remind me of the blessings in my life which gives me the strength to carry on.

when heart and soul merge with spirit life becomes a journey of sacred experiences.

for me every day is Christmas for each breath I take is a blessed gift which opens me to opportunities and possibilities that enhance and enrich my existence.

mine is a reality where strange is normal and normal is strange. it is a reality of beautifully crafted thoughts and intentions which open the gateway to gardens of divine creativity. it is a reality where life is an abstract work of art. mine is a reality where weird is normal and normal is weird.

I believe in miracles because the fact that I met my wife and we have been together 21 years is a miracle. I believe in miracles because the fact that I am sixty years old and the father of a brilliant beautiful eight year old is a miracle. I believe in miracles because the fact that I am alive when death has been my companion most of my life is a miracle. I believe in miracles because I am a miracle. if you are lost and struggling know that you too are a miracle and that when you believe this truth you will begin to transform. live the miracle that you are. I believe in miracles. I believe in you. you are a miracle.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: