Thursday, December 27, 2018

I Have A Passionate Positive Connection To Spirit










I have a passionate positive connection to spirit which inspires me to reach out to others with gentle loving energies that nurture and uplift.

as practitioner of spirit I have investigated otherworldly manifestations which have revealed to me beings of light who empowered and enriched my life. as a psychic and spiritual consultant I have through readings been able to help others with meaningful messages which give them divine clarity. as an experiencer and metaphysical counsellor I have been able to help abductees understand their experiences better and move forward in life. as a healer I have been able to use my sacred healing energies to touch people with the divine light of the universe in ways which ease their pain and suffering. I have through years of shamanic work helped many souls to blossom. know that you are in my thoughts and prayers and that I am sending you love and light.

because of my background holidays are often triggers that reveal my scars. as I have matured I have learned to love. I have taught myself to celebrate life. I have faced my fears and used the knowledge gained from them to journey to the positive. this year because of my foreground the holidays are blessings that reveal my true sacred self.

ascend with me to a place of peace and serenity where love is the greatest joy and highest purpose.

we have healing energies within us which through kindness and compassion reveal themselves to the world thereby creating ripples of happiness and joy.

dedicated am I on my journey of the soul to walk a path of spiritual growth where I truly feel love and I share that blessing with the world.

it was when I stopped trying to live the life I always dreamed of that I began to have the life that is my true divine destiny.

beautiful blissful and strong are they who by living for the good of all raise vibrations and uncover blessings that inspire us to live in the light of a better tomorrow.

mental health - people hear the world mental and they make assumptions. they stigmatize people over something they do not understand. you have chronic arthritis - I am obsessive compulsive. you have diabetes - I have lifelong depression. you have a heart condition - I have post traumatic stress. you are not looked down upon for your illness. a person can smoke themselves into a cancerous state. a person cam drink themselves into alcoholism and kidney failure. a person can eat their way onto obesity until their heart explodes and nobody puts a scarlet letter on them and treats them with disdain. my brain is broken in many places but my heart is pure and my spirit is strong. healing begins for us all when we see the truth. if you are struggling with mental health issues know that my heart is with you. if this season is especially difficult for you know that you are loved and that you are not alone. my problems do not define me. they are just a small part of who I am. I am sending you all love, light and positive healing energy. bless you.

peace shines through me and my world overflows with love when I meet like minded souls of compassionate energy whose divine intentions impact my life in pure positive organic ways.

my home is built on a foundation of love and within its walls you will find the natural beauty and serenity of a family whose compassionate dedication to a higher purpose brings light to all who enter their world.

it is by living from the heart that we replenish the spirit and bring miracles into our lives.

with grace and beauty I share with you the compassionate truth that you are a glorious being of light whose smile heals and whose loving intentions change lives for the better.

listen to the heartbeat of your spirit and let its sacred rhythm make yours a dance of freedom that illuminates your path and elevates your purpose.

be sure when doing what you can to make others happy that you take the time to love yourself.

you are a gift to be cherished. you are a treasure to be celebrated. you are a blessing to be honoured. you are a caring compassionate soul to be loved. this is who you are. be who you are.

when you come from a toxic background its not only what you remember that haunts you its also those moments in the periphery of your memory that torment you. its the half remembered times, its those mental glimpses of incidents that make you ask is it real, imagined or is it altered by pain. if I could open any gift it would be my mind so I could see the whole truth and set it free.

the goodness of the soul is a blessing which when bestowed upon humanity cleanses our path with love that we may confidently venture forward to our unique spiritual destiny.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: