Friday, January 04, 2019

A Beautiful Story Of Survival And Salvation









my life is filled with powerful spiritual lessons which manifest greater love and make mine a beautiful story of survival and salvation.

I am still here. you have hurt me. I am still here. you have broken me. I am still here. you have abandoned me. I am still here. you have betrayed me. I am still here. no matter what you have done to me I will survive and I will stand tall. you have tried your best to do your worst. I am still here. I am still here. I am still here.

being raised by broken people leaves memories within the core of your being that infect your very existence. I choose not to hide those wounds but expose them to the light so that others may see and know they are not alone which helps both of us heal.

beautiful is the awareness of a mind and heart that are open and free.

the universe has hidden powers which bring glory and greatness to our world when with respect and reverence we weave beautiful blessings into the fabric of life.

every time I expand my boundaries I find that I am better able to engage in extrasensory and eclectic experiences that strengthen my foundation and infuse my life with blessings.

lover of life embrace me with your precious gifts that I may immerse myself in their healing powers and begin to experience a richer, healthier, happier existence.

the presence of the sacred is always with us for we are the sacred and by believing and living this truth we open ourselves to the real beauty of our existence.

I was resting in the womb of spirituality when I was awakened by the soul of happiness who was bringing me the joy that is my birthright.

for a long time depression held me from my path of ascension and then one day I chose to shine a light on my natural healing abilities which released positive energy thereby making it easier to rise above the darkness and ascend into the heavens of my divine destiny.

my past traumatic stress, present traumatic stress and post traumatic stress have gathered together in the playground of my soul where they are engaging in activities crafted with love in the hope of relieving me of my burdens for even they can see that sometimes its just all too much.

honor your path for you are a messenger on a journey of love whose warm compassionate soul is a blessing of beauty that serves as an inspiration to all.

sweet is the joy that comes from making meaningful moments of positive profound beauty that deepen our relationship with spirit.

you are the miracle of life and it is when you see yourself as the true sacred being you are that you activate joy and initiate transformation.

it is when I am better to myself that I am better able to achieve my goals and fulfill my destiny.

blossoming soul what will you nurture your life with today. will it be self love, ancient wisdom, peace of mind, soothing vibrations, blessings, beauty... blooming spirit what will you nourish your life with today.

I looked into the depths of my soul and discovered divine revelations that taught me to live more freely and love more deeply.

listen to the wisdom within and you will be inspired to embrace change, healing and wholeness as you live your life in a way that is true to the spirit of your authentic self.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: