Thursday, January 17, 2019

Know That Within The Heart Of Who You Are Is A Place Of Sacred Blessings










know that within the heart of who you are is a sacred place of infinite blessings waiting for you to come home.

growing up I slept with the radio on all night to block out the sound of drunken arguments. today I still sleep with the radio on but now it is not a shield but a blessing of divine comfort that soothes the soul. the lesson is that we are alchemical beings with the ability to transform darkness into light.

the love I feel for my wife and son creates within me a beautiful mosaic of bliss and beauty which lights for me a deep path of joyful gratitude.

love of self brings the soul to the surface and reveals to the world the true sacred beauty of who you are.

absolute bliss is the joy I feel when I am embraced by kindness, caring, compassion and love that is sincere, authentic, honest and true.

we elevate our spirit and expand our horizons when we with positive purpose seek to make each moment of our life something sacred and loving.

if we make better choices for ourselves we make the world better for those around us which creates ripples of love that spread out across the universe.

we soar to higher dimensions when we listen to our angels and follow our spirit guides.

I have always been a man of pure spirituality with an awakened inner voice whose darkness was bathed in beautiful light whenever things reached critical levels. I am alive because each and every time I was standing on the ledge the light guided me to a new reality that showed me I am a man worthy of love.

the toxins in my childhood made love an impossibility in the first half of my life. I was taught by the broken people around me that love wasn't real. it was insincere. it was fake and it was a lie. I dedicated my existence to being a solitary man. then one day this woman dropped some flyers into my shop and as she tells the story I didn't stop talking for five hours. I never thought love was real until I met someone who really loved me. today I believe in love because hers is a love that has always believed in me.

I awakened my dreams and once they wiped the sleep out of theirs eyes and saw within my smile sparkles of positive transformation they knew that they had done their job well.

with happiness and goodwill as our guides let us embark upon a sacred journey to wholeness where with every step we are bathed in the light of love.

I approach this and every day in gentle loving ways in the hope that my example will inspire others to ignite their own passions and create their own miracles.

wondrous is the journey of wellbeing we embark on when we choose to follow our heart and soul to sacred environments of light.

spiritual wellness begins with self awareness and self awareness begins when we acknowledge and accept the sacredness of who we truly are.

whenever I connect with myself in self nurturing loving ways I am blessed by spirit with tiny miracles that inspire and transform.

once I worked in the shipping area of a courier service and one day before our shift the supervisor gathered us together for a talk. the men and women did the same job loading and unloading trucks but for some strange reason the women were classified as clerical. he informed us on this day that from this point on any mistakes the clerical made would be posted on the blackboard for all to see and that after three mistakes they would penalize them. I said you can't do that its a human rights violation. he began to talk and I said shut up, go into your office and call your superior. he went into his office and five minutes later he came out and said we have decided against posting mistakes ....

I was walking a positive spiritual path to a profound meaningful life when I realized that because of the divine intentions of my choices I was blossoming at a deeper level while becoming a being of light.










by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: