Thursday, August 01, 2019

Honor Yourself, Appreciate Yourself, Respect Yourself, Believe in Yourself, Cherish Yourself, Liberate Yourself and Love Yourself.











honor yourself, appreciate yourself, respect yourself, believe in yourself, cherish yourself, liberate yourself and love yourself.

there were a few people back in the day that I was close to who latched onto this self professed guru and began to shun me. I could see this man was a fake, fraud and pretender yet the called me jealous and isolated me. what eventually happened was what I knew would happen because I saw the truth and they chose not to heed my warnings. they began one by one to see and experience the reality of who he was and they all came back one by one to seek my counsel. never an apology was uttered but me being me I made the choice to welcome them back and dress their wounds. I regret not allowing them back because it taught me a lesson which was to no not let your need for companionship cloud your common sense. today the people in my life are the people who truly love and appreciate me. for that I am blessed.

take pleasure in pleasing others and you become a better person with a better life who creates realities for yourself and others that are better.

there was a dark time in my life when I spent my days with a large group of people I believed were my friends only to find out later they were simply self centered and selfish souls sucking the life out of me. the scant few that are still in my life today whose friendship was sincere I am grateful for and I say thank you. the rest need never speak my name.

my life is impacted greatly whenever I make the choice to rise above my struggles.

there is a natural flow of energy in my heart that nourishes me and a vision of rainbows within my soul that nurtures me and together they make mine a path of creative kindness where love is my purpose and destiny.

I found my higher self and my lower self sitting together talking about my true self which made me think deeply about how I could better myself.

I am thankful for those moments when i meet someone who can see the smile on the face of my soul and i can see the love in the eyes of their spirit.

many many years ago I had lost my faith in humanity and was living on the street. I was dark, depressed and suicidal. yet still strangers would seek me out for readings. business men, mothers, religious people, artists... I was sitting in a cafe once and a woman who had just come here from out west walked past me stopped turned around and said I see a light around you - can I speak with you. a local church group tried to recruit me to run a hostel for them. an occult group sought me out to open a branch here. I was at the worst in my life yet people still saw the light in me. know that no matter your struggles that there is a light within you waiting to shine brightly for the world to see.

life for me became more meaningful when I made it my path and purpose to be a force of good.

when I take the time and make the effort to grow into who I truly am, the more goodness, greatness, grace and glory I have in my life.

I am deeply grateful for those who are honest. I am appreciative of those who walk their path with integrity. I am thankful for those who set out on their journey with love as their intention. Bless them all.

rich, profound, good and beautiful is the prayer I say each morning to bless my day with hope, happiness and the highest intentions.

I keep a scrapbook of all my pain and suffering which I take out when I am feeling bad to remind myself of how much I have overcome, what I have accomplished and how high I have risen. I keep a scrapbook of all my joy and happiness.

whenever I have walked a mile in somebody else's shoes my feet hurt so I have decided to spend but a moment in their heart that I might touch the core of their being with love and kindness.

it is through compassionate actions that goodness becomes our cause and greatness becomes our destiny.

from positive intentions come sacred creations that transform our lives into blessings of light that imprint our world with love.

every moment is yours to do with what you will. you choose which road to take. you choose which door to open. you choose which reality to embrace. whether or not moments are miracles is up to us. free will means the freedom to choose. what choices will you make today to bring happiness to your world. every moment is yours.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: