Wednesday, August 21, 2019

My Thoughts are of Love Inspired Actions of Light which create a Glorious State of Being that Submerses Me in the Sacred











my thoughts are of love inspired actions of light which create a glorious state of being that submerses me in the sacred.

I have a deep appreciation for those whose higher purpose and positive path profoundly impact the world.

instead of reading the news today I wrote my own news. I wrote of spending time with friends, I wrote of the beauty and intelligence of my wife, I wrote of the inspiring innocence of my child and I wrote of the love within my heart. it was a good news day.

when we water the ethereal garden that is our life with love we grow spiritually.

while out in search of something good I happened upon another traveler who was also in search of something good. we spoke for quite awhile until we realized that we had found what we were looking for in each other. let your goodness be your gift to the world and share it freely.

radiant is the smile of those who engage the world in loving ways that elevate the heart and soul of humanity.

the day I stopped searching for better people and decided to be a better person myself was the day better people started showing up in my life.

I have seen things I wish I had never seen but instead of letting them bring me down I have used them as a catalyst for change.

I know you can do this because I have done it. I know you can find the courage within because I have found the courage within. I know that you will rise from the ashes because I have risen from the ashes. I know you are struggling and I know you will survive because I have struggled and I have survived. I believe in you. I am sending you love and light. I am saying all this because I know. I know!

I am at my best when goodness is my guide and spirit is my companion.

isolation drains the aliveness of the universe from us and leaves us lost and alone. venture out on this day with the intention of spiritually stimulating your true self by laughing, smiling and communicating with the world around you.

with reverence for life let us seek to create a better world by loving who we are and coming home to spirit as we help each other blossom.

I start my day with the intention of being good. I end my day with the knowledge that I have done good. I am a good man. that is all I have ever wanted to be. I am a good man.

I was sleeping on a park bench with nowhere to go and nothing to live for when spirit spoke to me of the obstacles I had overcome and the miracles that had kept me alive. the realization that my survival was one of but many miracles inspired me to learn how to enjoy, appreciate and love life.

the book of my life reads like a dime store novel. I have at the lowest of times given my last dollar and the shirt off my back to someone. I have while falling down helped to lift others up. I have while trying to end my life offered counsel to aid others in saving theirs. the book of my life reads like a dime store novel. it has been a dime well spent.

meditative practices, a mindful purpose and a metaphysical perspective are the gifts and blessings I share with the world.

my goal for today is to open myself to new experiences as I venture forward with the greatest good and the highest intentions as my companions.

set your compass to a happier more fulfilling world and venture forward with the intent of enriching, empowering and enlightening every aspect of your ethereal existence.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: