Thursday, November 21, 2019

Open the window to your soul and connect to deeper truths.











open the window to your soul and connect to deeper truths, greater love and the divine flow of creation.

your smile is a welcome blessing. your kindness is a gift of sacred beauty. your power and energy are catalysts for change. your love is a miracle that unites heaven and earth within the heart. thank you for being you.

clarity of purpose and a sincere desire to live and love with an open heart helps the sacred beauty within us to come alive.

sometimes joy and sadness emanate from the same source. I watch my son grow and the beauty and truth of his purity and innocence inspires my spirit and embraces me with a love most profound. at the same time it reminds me of what I missed, lost, feared and struggled with as a child. the good news is that the glory of his goodness is stronger than the severity of my sadness.

gracefully gift the world with your greatness that they may experience the glory and goodness of the gods and goddesses that inhabit your generous heart.

enlightened is the spirit of those who walk in the light of kindness and compassion toward a place of profound personal transformation where they connect to their own divine guidance.

it is not that I have been able to see the positive in every experience that has saved me because I in fact haven't been able to do that. what I have been able to do no matter the darkness, no matter the struggle and no matter the suffering is to see who I truly am and know that I deserve better. I have always been able to rise up because I always knew that I didn't belong down there. I was able to create a good life for myself because no matter what I was told or how I was treated I did not let it stop be from being exactly who I came here to be.

a life of profoundly spiritual experiences is a life of meaning and purpose that illuminates the best parts of who we truly are.

you have an exquisite existential ethereal beauty that reveals itself to the world whenever you truly love yourself.

I am awakened each morning by the fire within which wraps me in love and gently guides me to light my way with spirit.

I have never had a problem saying no to bullies. not kids in school, not drunken relatives, not teachers, not employers, not cops, not priests and not strangers on the street. this doesn't mean I haven't struggled with situations from time to time but I have never backed down. it hurts me when I see others being bullied. If you are hurting. if you are suffering. know that you are not alone. know that you are loved. I am sending you love, light and positive healing energy.

I like to do things that stimulate the soul. I like to do things that liberate the spirit. I like to do things that embrace the heart of who I am. I like to do things that resonate with positive energy. I like to do things that project love. I like to do things.

kindness has a transforming power that purifies life with positive energy.

every time I meet somebody new I learn not only about them I also learn more about myself and that knowledge can be profoundly life changing.

I went out walking one morning with my higher self to a place of greater good where we talked of making the world a better place.

awaken to the truth that you are sacred and beautiful. arise into the reality that you are a being of light destined to dwell in spiritual happiness. awaken and arise with the knowledge that you are unique, extraordinary, exceptional and authentic.

I like to speak to my soul for the wisdom it shares with me helps me to grow spiritually and to see the good around me

I ask myself am I of worth to others. have I touched lives in ways positive. have I opened my heart and shared my love. I ask myself who I am and is that enough. life for me is a question and how I answer determines the quality of each and every day.










by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: