Thursday, November 28, 2019

I have found that by creating my own beliefs I bring more happiness into my life.











I have found that by creating my own beliefs I bring more happiness into my life.

it has always been all too much and and not quite enough at the same time. I have managed to make my through the melancholy of my lot in life by removing the clutter and collecting more things that nourish and nurture.

on my to do list today: cleanse, renew, let go, live from the heart, relax, rejuvenate, let energy flow freely, help raise consciousness, realize my dreams, live my truth, awaken the spirit, seek a higher purpose and create miracles.

I have always lived in my own little world. I have always separated myself from the madness of others. I have always isolated myself from those who are hurtful. it has been at times a lonely journey but I have survived. I survived because one day I stopped hiding from the world that I found so cruel and in doing so allowed somebody special to enter my life. it was when I forgot to fight that I remembered to love and that for me has made all the difference.

once while helping others grow I was embraced by higher levels of self awareness which raised my vibration and lifted me to a pure positive place of transformation.

out beyond the boundaries of the mainstream world is a place of inspiration and imagination where love is the norm and life flows freely into higher states of bliss. from this day forth I will make it my purpose to venture out beyond the boundaries.

I make a conscious effort each day to create a welcoming atmosphere within my heart that reaches into the world with compassion and kindness that I may move forward with purpose into a happier healthier life I can be proud of.

be true to your true being and life will be truly beautiful.

precious are the pathways of purpose where blessings abound for they inspire me to embrace each and every day with a divine light of all encompassing love.

I like to embrace my true self for when I do it reveals my true nature for which I am truly grateful and thats the truth.

I was told as a child I was weird. I like being weird. I was told as a teenager that I wasn't normal. I like not being normal. I was told as a you man I was strange. I enjoy being strange. I was told as an adult I was different. I like being different. I was told as a senior that I was crazy. I like being crazy. I was told all my life that I was a freak. I like being a freak. I am who I am and I love who I am. be who you truly are. love who you truly are. I was told the other day that I was special...

I like to bathe in the light of spirit for doing so brings love into my heart and happiness into my home.

I spent the greater part of my life waiting for people to treat me better until one day I came to the realization that the only person I really needed to treat me better was myself.

walking from the darkness into the light has been for me a heart opening experience of tremendous growth that ignited the sacred within thereby making mine a more rewarding existence.

I was awakened today by the sounds of loneliness talking to isolation about maybe going out more so that I could meet new people.

I am always happiest when I am in nature with my true nature doing what comes naturally.

self love and acceptance came to me when I let go of the pain of my past and tossed aside the weight of the world which I had placed on my own shoulders.

when I take the time to explore the beautiful work of art that is my soul I am rewarded with personal empowerment and transformative spiritual energy.








by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: