Thursday, December 05, 2019

You are a being of light born to radiate a love divine.












your life is an authentic truth of great significance that is beneficial to all for you are a being of light born to radiate a love divine.

in my darkest hour the healing light of my pure heart illuminated for me a sacred path to a more satisfying life.

my greatest struggle in life has been with myself and I began to win the battle when I took the time to better understand the combatants.

we achieve a state of sacred beauty when we nurture our true self for self love is a blessing that brings forth the goodness, greatness and glory of who we are.

live your life in a way that embraces the light, engages the soul and empowers the heart as doing so will enhance every aspect of your ethereal existence.

let us on this day manifest a reality of goodness in which with every breath we feel greater love.

I like to have breakfast with self love and acceptance for they always remind me to use my unique gifts, energies and abilities to make my day something beautifully sacred.

the more lovingly I embrace life the easier it is for me to move forward into the heart of happiness.

where love leads pure joy follows and together they awaken the soul of humanity.

I feel sorry for all those who are suffering from depression for it has been my lifelong companion. I say to all who are suffering that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I say to all who feel hopeless that you are not alone. I say to all who struggle to see the light that you are loved.

meaningful encounters connect us to the world in meaningful ways that help us to create a meaningful life if you know what I mean.

make choices which help you to experience the sacred beauty of who you are and yours will be a glorious journey of adventure cradled in the heart of happiness.

do you ever wonder if the heavens wonder about us because if they do that would truly be wonderful.

it was when I started making the most of my natural gifts that I began to forge a path to love.

I have stopped waiting for a more enlightened world and have started doing everything in my power to enrich empower and enlighten myself.

yours is a life of great worth and the more you value yourself the bette able you will be to navigate your heart and soul toward a brighter tomorrow.

I got a call from my aspirations yesterday who told me I was naturally blessed and that I should live my truth, shine my light and love my life.

Christmas past doesn't get along with Christmas present which can make the holidays difficult for me. so to overcome this I try to frame my days in a way that my brain accepts while opening my heart to my wife and son. the rest of the world can wait til after the holidays. right now my focus is on keeping my mind clear and my intentions positive. wish me luck.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: