Thursday, December 19, 2019

The more caring and compassionate we are the more positive and impactful our life is.










the more caring and compassionate we are the more positive and impactful our life is.

I heard a voice within and let its words flow through my being which awakened my true sacred self who guided me to a place of transformation where I spend my days dancing in the light of love.

yours is a spiritual existence and by embodying your essence you awaken your intuition, actualize your dreams and manifest miracles.

believe that you are a force of spirit. believe that you are a sacred being of light. believe that you are an angel on earth. believe that you are a miracle in motion on a positive path of peace. we are better able to live our divine destiny when we believe in ourselves fully and completely.

I absorb more light when I fill my day with enriching encounters and extraordinary experiences for I am a divine flower in a sacred garden called life.

I feel more spiritually awake and alive when I live fully in the moment with the intention of letting love flow through my entire being.

My Christmas List: enlightenment, enrichment, personal well being, profound understanding, awareness, awakening, peace, freedom, harmony, happiness, beauty, bliss, joy, goodness, glory, light and love.

I was opening gateways to higher power, purpose and enlightenment when I was greeted by loving sentient beings of light who invited me in to share inspiring ideas, intuitive abilities and all the love within our hearts.

I remember as a child watching other children as they stopped believing in faeries, unicorns and Santa Claus while I stopped believing in joy, happiness and love. today I have have friends who are faeries, I have great fun playing with my unicorn and I joke with Santa about how we look more and more alike each year. I also have joy, happiness and love in my life which I believe in with all my heart.

we are magnificent miraculous beings whose hearts are filled with sacred beauty and the nurturing power of love.

may your life be one of spiritual discovery in which you awaken higher consciousness as the divine light within illuminates for you a path of holistic wellness in harmony with the universe.

connect with your sacred self and you connect to the heart of enlightenment which makes your journey one of awakening, harmony and wholeness.

soulful living nourishes me with sacred energy which instills within me a passion for life that fills my days with gifts of inspiration and blessings of loving transformation.

a positive mindset is a blessing we can bestow upon ourselves that gives us the spiritual sustenance necessary to live a more meaningful life.

transformative experiences of divine joy made their way into my life when I made the choice to put my past in its place and leap forward into a brighter future.

within the heart of our sacred destiny are healing portals of light and healing energies of love waiting for the moment when we avail ourselves of their gifts.

life flows more freely when we immerse ourselves in its esoteric, mystical and metaphysical nature.

sometimes simply seeking a new perspective can help us grow our gifts, vibrate at a higher level and weave a path of greater purpose.










by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: