Thursday, December 12, 2019

Merry Happy Joyous Every Single Day Of Your Life










merry happy joyous every single day of your life.

blossoming in our hearts are blessings of spirit that when released into the world weave truth, beauty, love and light into every aspect of our ethereal existence.

you think the fact that I am one who turns on a dime would make it easy for me to change. you would be wrong. it was the recognition of that truth which gave me the courage to in spite of the pain make the choice to transition into transformation.

one day I said to myself I love you and I responded I love you too which gave wings to my dreams and filled my heart with joy.

today I will step into a higher vibration and by doing so inspire those around me to act in kind thereby creating an atmosphere of hope and happiness which will help us all to live with more joy.

the earth and the stars spoke to me one morning of the glory of waking up every day which embraced me with waves of pure positive energy that lifted me into a higher state of being.

each and every human being has a story to tell. what we don't always realize is that we are the author of that story and we can at any time write whatever we want. I think today I will write something beautiful.

be strong in spirit and embrace the holiness of life as you harvest light and love.

even in my darkest hour the light within allowed me to see the miracles all around and it was that simple sacred blessing which saved me.

spiritually speaking let me say that it is my sincere desire to bring peace and harmony into my heart, home and the world around me.

I like to raise my expectations because doing so lifts my spirits which inspires me to follow a higher path to a place of ascension.

there came a time when I looked beyond my suffering and saw with eyes of spirit the love that exists all around me. it was that realization and revelation which helped me to manifest a better more beautiful quality of life.

you make me feel alive for you are the breath of life and the beauty of your sacred self leads me to higher states of love which connect me to the heavens.

when I am blessed with the gift of a smile from a child I bloom like a flower in a garden of love.

some days kindness and cruelty meet at the crossroads. the good days are the ones where kindness prevails. One night almost twenty five years ago I was sitting with some friends in a downtown cafe when a young woman with a baby came in. I was homeless at the time and she seem troubled. I invited her to join us and we sat for quite awhile talking and laughing. When it got late she said she had to go and I didn't want her walking the streets alone on Christmas Eve. as we got closer to our destination I realized that I wasn't walking them home I was walking them to a women's shelter. upon arrival we thanked each other for bringing some joy to the night and said goodbye. I was a man and wasn't supposed to know where this place was but at that moment we were just two people who needed to know that there was some good in the world. I hope wherever she is today that mother and child are happy and healthy. if you are out there and you read this know that you made a difference in my life and that I am happy and healthy.

when I venture out into the world I bring with me healing light which share with the world through acts of kindness and compassion.

once I realized that there was a life waiting for me I began to do my whatever I could to make the best of every day.

I was reading the book of my soul when I got to the chapter titled feel love in every moment which I read with the intention of purging my past and transforming my present.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: