Thursday, December 26, 2019

Celebrate the Miracle and Magnificence of our Ethereal Existence











I awaken in contemplative thought with visions of divinely beautiful beings dancing with my true sacred self to a song of enlightenment while angels from a myriad of cultures and realms celebrate the miracle and magnificence of our ethereal existence.

I like to use my shamanic tools to build a home of happiness immersed in divine light where I may live out my days with those who truly love me.

spirituality grows in sacred places of our own creation that we nourish and nurture with inspired compassion and loving kindness.

we are born with spiritual vibrations and sacred forces within that bring us personal bliss the moment we discover, believe in and share them with the world.

the day I made the choice to live from a place of kindness was the day that I found the happiness within which would eventually lead me to the miraculous garden of love that is my life today.

open portals of self awareness and solutions will emerge which will help you to walk a higher path and create a better life.

today I will set out on my journey with the intention of opening new pathways of enlightened thought which create within me a state of flow that will guide me to a joyful life of beautiful delights.

go to that calm beautiful place within where the true self resides for it is there you will find the spiritual knowing necessary to create a path uniquely yours in which every moment is a vibrant celebration of the divine nature of your existence.

honest heartfelt insights into who we truly are help us connect to creation which in turn inspires within us the strength and courage to venture into life with the intention of making a pure positive profound difference.

simple wholesome activities filled with compassionate actions where the true self is expressed in empowering ways that enrich and enlighten is the blueprint for building a better world.

follow a spiritual direction of breadth and depth in which you embrace the infinite with an open heart and yours will be a fuller richer life that rises above the human experience.

if you don't like the direction your life is going then change the way you live. the choice is yours on how you walk your path. reach beyond your boundaries into the light of a new world. be the master of your own fate with the knowledge that transformation is a choice.

with divine guidance let us walk an illuminated path of empowerment and enlightenment to the life we desire where we may realize our dreams as we evolve our souls and live joyfully in the heart of all that is sacred.

we make a powerful impact that embraces the spirit of love when we cultivate compassion.

growing up around alcoholics means that for me birthdays, weddings, holidays, holy days and family gatherings are bad memories that trigger anxiety and depression. luckily for me my wife and son remind me every day how blessed I truly am, how divinely beautiful they are and how wonderful life can be when the people who love you actually know and understand what a loving family actually is.

today I have made the choice to walk a path of wellness in which I experience joy in every moment and bliss in every breath.

you are a beautifully unique and powerful force on a soulful journey to a rewarding life of spiritual inspiration, realization and transformation.

I like to on occasion visit my true nature in the domain of my soul where we talk in meaningful and profound ways of life beyond the body.












by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: