Wednesday, January 08, 2020

Walk a Path of Unfolding Joy and Faith Based Fulfillment.











with playful delight I live in harmony with the universe as I walk a path of unfolding joy and faith based fulfillment.

in the darkness of my days I once had the great fortune to discover divine helpers who helped me emerge from my depression by revealing the beauty and nurturing the sacred within me.

be real. be authentic. be joyously who you are. there are far too many phonies out there. there are far too many used karma salesman in our midst. there are far too many self manufactured messiahs within our reach. be pure. be positive. be lovingly who you are.

I began to not only learn but also believe that I was amazing when with increased self awareness and the power of spirit I made the conscious choice to engage the world with a well nurtured life of faith and focus.

with gentle self compassion venture forth on a journey of authentic awakening where you live more mindfully as you nurture your existence with a greater sense of purpose.

live as a spiritual being as doing so stimulates powerful self healing from which sacred gifts emerge that will embrace you with wholeness and wellness.

our true nature blossoms when we give ourselves permission to love and be loved. our spiritual aliveness awakens when we allow ourselves to experience inner peace. our sacred conscious embraces us with a passion for life when we nurture our environment with the beauty of who we are. our world is for us to shape and by being true to our divine nature and ethereal essence we can make it something miraculous.

people can be petty, people can be mean and people can be cruel. I can be kind, I can be compassionate and I can be loving. we choose what kind of people we are. what kind of person will you be today.

I was growing awareness within when the eternal light of spirit revealed to me that mine was a unique destiny of sacred alchemy meant to be a message of love.

life beautifully and naturally unfolds when we make it our mission to activate the soul and cultivate the spirit.

my life began to improve when I listened closely to the heart of humanity and let its sacred rhythms lead me on a miraculous journey of esoteric experiences and deeper purpose.

today be yourself. today live your truth. today embrace your divinity. today respect who you are. today celebrate your greatness. today shine your light. today love yourself.

I have lost control, lost my mind and lost my will to live yet I have survived because I have found love, light, beauty, peace, happiness and truth

spiritual maturity and a heart of purity are sacred cleansing gifts which have guided me on a journey of metaphysical living and higher states of inspiration where I am loved for who I am.

we all have precious gifts such as intuitive knowledge which when embraced and explored can purify our soul while helping us to do the most good.

I like to walk a positive path in which I engage in spiritual activities that awaken within me an aliveness that embraces my entire being with sacred self worth while guiding me to a world of greater inner peace.

once many years ago I was sleeping in a downtown parking garage contemplating taking my own life when I realized that even though I was at my worst I was doing my best to help others. people would seek me out on the street to help them with their problems. strangers would ask me for advice. I was constantly sharing my love, light and wisdom with others. it was then that it dawned upon me that I needed to give myself what I was so freely giving others. from that moment on I embraced self acceptance and began a loving relationship with my true authentic self. these days life is good and I am better.

mine is a heart wide open that resides in an atmosphere of love filled with sacred harmonious experiences which stimulate and elevate the mind, body and soul.












by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: