Thursday, February 20, 2020

I Feel At Home Within My Heart







I feel at home within my heart so I like to spend as much time there as possible. sometimes I invite people in which embraces me with pure enlightenment and empowers me to be a better man. I have lovingly created within the heart that is my home a sacred place where I can be my kindest self which for me has made all the difference in the world.

mindful acts of self compassion help us to reveal the beauty inside that all the world may see us for the angels that we truly are.

as one who has mental health concerns life has and continues to be difficult. however I have managed without medication to walk a path of purpose that is pure and positive. the way I cope is I frame my life in a way that works best for my brain. Instead of saying I cant, I find my own way to accomplish what I need without pushing any buttons or pulling any triggers. when asked by someone - why did you do that - I always say because that is what works best for my brain. I am alive and I have survived because instead of saying I cant, I have always I can but in my own special way.

as a child suffering showed me profound truths that inspired me to fully embrace spirit as I served the greater good.

it was life affirming practices that nurture positive beliefs which aligned me with the sacred and led me to the light.

with clarity of mind I wander through life with true kindheartedness as my guide and inspiration.

explore and experience the sacred beauty of this world by living wisely and loving unconditionally as you with inspired hope seek to make each day a glorious celebration of life.

cosmic transformations occur when with a sense of meaning and purpose we set out on a miraculous mission to fully and completely love ourself.

I experience life more fully when mine is a sacred reality grounded in love in which my intention is to be of profound service to all.

as a child I didn't want to live. as an adolescent I wanted to die. as an adult I just keep waiting for it all to stop. then one day I decided after deep reflection to with divine intention uniquely design and construct my own truth, reality, world and destiny. today I am happy to be alive.

there is a luminous warmth to learning and growth that lights the way to change oriented environments where one can act more powerfully and live more deeply.

the better able you are to forgive yourself the more deeply you connect to yourself and the easier it becomes to cultivate greater inner peace.

meaningful things happen when I practice happiness. positive things happen when I practice compassion. enlightening things happen when I practice kindness. miraculous things happen when I practice love. what practices will you engage in today.

discover your own truth for doing so will enable you to dream into being a purpose filled life of profound respect where embodied experiences bring you joy and happiness.

love yourself more deeply and yours will be a life of illuminating wisdom in which you walk a path of well being that connects you spiritually with the world around you.

when I was at my worst in life it was the choice to make better decisions that made me feel more fully alive and inspired me to share my spiritual gifts in unique ways that gave me harmony and freedom.

I am on a sacred quest where thoughtful actions attract wonderful opportunities which profoundly connect me with myself, the world, the universe, the heavens and beyond.

we grow and transform in ways that positively impact our world when we express our true self and embrace the beauty of life.










by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: