Thursday, February 06, 2020

Live More Fully, Deeply, Completely, Joyously And Happily










there is a sanctuary within the heart and soul of our being where the power of spirit waits for us to find our way home that it may deeply enlighten and divinely empower us with waves of wisdom that we may live more fully, completely, joyously and happily.

be a source of love for love is a powerful prayer that exquisitely transforms and beautifully inspires our journey with blessings of boundless joy.

we have to be better people. we as human beings are the least evolved species. we not only destroy ourselves more that any other species, we destroy other species more than any force on earth. we are told that most people in this world are good. the math just doesn't back that up. look at the statistics on physical and sexual abuse of women. look at the child abuse stats. look at all the military actions. look at all the corporate greed. look at all the liars, cheats, rapists, molesters, thieves, terrorists... add them all up and the number is more than half the population. we refuse to learn. we refuse to grow. we refuse to evolve. we elect bad people. we listen to false prophets. we accept that which is unacceptable. if we ever want this world to change, we have to be better people. let goodness be our mission. let love be our purpose. we need to be better people.

compassionate understanding raises us to higher realities of awakened awareness where our natural beauty and sacred spiritual blessings roam freely in fields of light and joy.

at the core of our being is a place of deep connection which when visited embraces us with a healing life force energy that transforms our lives in remarkable and miraculous ways.

may we live more fully with beauty in each breath as waves of spirit guide us along a unifying path of profound experiences that embody the divine truth of who we are.

as a spiritual practitioner I have crossed path with many psychics, readers, healers, speakers, teachers and shamans. some were brilliant and some were beautiful. some were fakes and some were frauds. some meant well. some didn't really care. people are people and when choosing people to help and guide you along your path its important to take your time and explore your possibilities. you wouldn't go to a doctor who worked on a deserted dead end road in the back of a van. you wouldn't go to a psychiatrist who lived on the street and sold black market drugs. ask questions, do research and be sure what your are doing is truly what is best for you. there are within our midst saints and angels as well as devils and demons. be careful.

the more we believe in ourselves the easier it is for us to engage in soul guided experiences and healing encounters that generate new possibilities which fill our lives with magickal blessings.

with loving aliveness I journey into the heart of humanity with the intention of discovering deeper well being and exploring the divine essence of all existence.

I used to visit the lilydale assembly in New York and my favourite part of being there was not the activities, readings, workshops or healings it was simply sitting on the porch of the hotel and cafe conversing with fellow travelers about soul, spirit, light, love, truth, beauty, inspiration and transformation.

each of us have a uniquely powerful story to share and by doing so our soul shines brighter and we are better able to see the the true beauty and blessings of our divinely inspiring existence.

let us take the time to pause and reflect on the divine truth that we are love and with greater faith let us use that reality to engage in transformative practices that embrace beautifully the heart of being.

connect to your truth with compassionate joy as you embrace the infinite within and yours will be a uniquely powerful path in which breathe deeply the miracle of your existence.

as a child I knew things a child shouldn't know, I saw things a child shouldn't see and I experienced things a child shouldn't experience. as I grew older these burdens isolated me from the rest of the world. I had allowed broken people to tear at my soul which pushed me into a prison of my own creation. I still struggle with memories of that madness. the difference is that today I not only have people that love me, I have people that know what love is. I now have something to live for and something to love for. as an adult I know things an adult should know, I see things an adult should see and I experience things an adult should experience.

life gazes lovingly at us when we use our beautiful natural gifts to deepen our humanity, inspire our soul and uplift our spirit.

after everything life has done to me and I have done to myself its a miracle that I am still here. survival has been my greatest inspiration and the experience of love has been my greatest motivation. today sacred intent lights the way for me to miraculous places of greater awareness where every moment is uniquely transformational.

when we immerse ourselves in the sacred beauty of our deep inner nature we emerge inspired to bring our hopes and dreams to life.

awaken from your sleep with the intention of engaging life spiritually as you rise to new heights of joy and happiness.










by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: