Thursday, February 13, 2020

May You Shine your Brightest as you Create a Remarkable Life











embrace your unique soul energy and yours will be a healing adventure in which angelic voices lead you through mythical landscapes to a world where you may shine your brightest as you create a remarkable life.

it was the choice to venture into the light that saved me from the darkness and inspired me to walk a sacred path of liberating experiences and greater spiritual truth.

we are high vibrational beings based in spirit and by living authentically and lovingly we honor that truth and ours becomes a fate of our own creation.

I shine more brightly when with awakened aliveness I set out on a sacred path in search of glorious moments that beautifully impact my life and my world.

the light of the universe is there to guide us on a journey of wholeness to our place in the heavens. step into the light.

today I will nurture my soul, expand my awareness, share my unique essence, discover my bliss and take charge of my destiny.

today I will use my unique beauty and miraculous tools to create an open minded environment of spiritual vibrations where people can explore their gifts, live their truth and do simple sacred things that make this world a better place.

I have walked with the dead, danced in the darkness, encountered aliens, battled demons, explored the heavens, grounded myself in sacred Mother Earth, researched gods, embraced goddesses, met my spiritual self, journeyed beyond the mind, communed with cults, gravitated toward gurus, found religions, spoken with angels and through it all have managed to create for myself a belief system that keeps me safe, makes me smile and inspires within me a love that is limitless and eternal.

may yours be a prayer of unity that embraces you with countless blessings which help you create a destiny where you journey joyfully toward love.

when I am bombarded by the negative energy of the outside world I open myself to the wellness within which helps me to dream new dreams that enhance my relationship with the divine.

transformation begins with love of self for we as beings of light evolve into enlightenment when we nurture and nourish ourselves with kindness, compassion, hope and happiness.

go beyond the mind to a place of divine truth and pure consciousness where you can expand your possibilities as you create a powerful positive reality in which you experience soul growth as you manifest love.

if we are to truly be who we are born to be we must with unwavering compassion be an infinite source of love.

with absolute truth I walk pathways of healing that nurture my gifts and make mine a deeply transformational life of peace and harmony.

think positively, act positively, live positively, love positively and be positively the best person you can be.

in quiet reflection I awaken wellness which motivates me to live more mindfully as I diligently and faithfully foster a loving relationship with my family, my world and my true sacred self.

when I reach toward the heavens I see the spiritual and my unique life path becomes clear and I become an ethereal soulful being of boundless love.

nurture your gifts, make changes in your life, align with your true self and celebrate with joy as you seek the sacred in every step and breath you take.












by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: