Thursday, June 04, 2020

When I Look in the Mirror I am Looking at the Face of Truth











when I look in the mirror I am looking at the face of truth which shows a love that emanates from the core of my being and radiates out into the world.

mine is a rich grove of mindful well being where flowers of perfect enlightenment blossom that help me face the challenges of life with a smile on my soul.

I have found for me that a steady stream of creativity from which artfulness flows greatly shapes for me an environment of freedom and optimal flourishing.

let us spiritually construct for ourselves a wellness that transcends and a path that transforms so that we can be intimately connected with all that is sacred.

purity of thought expands the heart while helping us to effectively serve others.

you are blessed with the ability to choose the right path for you. choose carefully a path that purifies and walk it with dignity, integrity, honor, compassion, kindness and vitality of spirit.

I pray at the temple of the heart with the knowledge that a heart at peace is a force of good that blesses all.

by listening to the whispers of the sacred I have been able to divinely structure a world of worthwhile activities where I use my soul enhancing abilities to greatly benefit myself and others.

the better you understand the reality you inhabit the more likely you are to create an environment of love where the soul is at peace and the heart is home.

embrace pure moments of positive perception and something wonderful will occur that will help you to observe the true beauty and art of life.

with kind intentions seek to reshape your world by walking a harmonious path of purpose in which you use your basic goodness to spread joy.

with greater love and understanding focus on yourself by doing things grounded in compassion that awaken your true nature and bring joy to your journey.

I am isolated with my personal demons - depression, anxiety, intensity, anger, compulsion, fear, stress, insomnia, apathy and others. together we have decided to put aside our problems and do our best to create from this a new way of living. it is our plan to emerge from this happier and healthier. we have made a commitment to go our separate ways. it will be okay. we will be okay. I will be okay. if you are alone and suffering from mental health issues know that you are loved.

nestled in the wilderness of isolation I built a fire of sacred synchronicity from which new realities were revealed that have made this a journey of inner liberation and outer joy.

a simple thing like a calm atmosphere can manifest deeply engrossing experiences of divine clarity and compassionate wisdom that bless us with a glorious variety of riches and revelations.

I was opening gateways to insight when I discovered new realities that awakened me to the riches of the universe which I have used to bestow blessings upon myself and others.

the more healing seeds we plant the easier it becomes for our lives to evolve into something beautiful that embraces the highest greatest good.

every breath carries with a choice and if we craft those choices with care and compassion we bestow blessings upon ourself and others that are extraordinary, enlightening and enthralling.







by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: