Thursday, May 28, 2020

Rational Spirituality, Thoughtful Illumination and Profound Pleasure












rational spirituality, thoughtful illumination and profound pleasure are but a few of the blessings I bestow upon myself when I live and love my divine heredity.

blessed revelations of ethereal exhalation became mine when with the poetry of positive thought I wrote a new chapter in the book of life that reflected the true beauty of who I am.

let not your dreams be distracted by fear, stress, anxiety and apathy. instead venture to the universe within where rebirth occurs and embrace the innate blessings you were born with.

from ideas come experiences that move us closer to our potential while expanding our capacity to receive help from this world and beyond.

make a commitment to the show and share the truth that you are a profoundly original, extraordinarily vibrant and beautifully inspired being of love and light.

souls awaken when we align with actions that allow us to flow freely and positively into mindful moments where the heart sings a song of joy.

those moments when I have awakened my intuition have been incredibly liberating for they have helped me harness my true nature which in turn has inspired me to create a brighter more vibrant today, tomorrow and forever.

we are supernatural beings and we each have within us the power to be divinely beautiful teachers of hope, happiness and higher wisdom.

the feeling of true freedom is a stunningly beautiful blessing that we can manifest by using our kind generous nature to live the highest greatest good.

a soulful life of peaceful vibrations and joy filled days has been my reward for letting go of burdens I had carried for so long to punish myself with.

I will emerge from this time of struggle refreshed and inspired for I have used the peace and tranquility of distancing from the world to center myself in spirit by creating memorable moments that set me free to be who I truly am.

a simple change of mindset and a loving approach to your daily life opens doors to spirit which give you the strength and courage to carry on.

my labor of love is to build a playground of love where we can frolic in love as we immerse ourselves in a beautiful new world of love.

great benefits come our way when we make the conscious choice to set ourselves free from from the limitations, obstacles and shackles we burden ourselves with every day.

the light of divine becoming is a blessing of celestial love that is always with us waiting to walk us home to who we truly are.

we if we are so inclined can uplift and inspire each other by using our natural loving energies to be beacons of light and ambassadors of love.

positively shape your world with life affirming prayers whose powerful messages inspire new ways of being.

by magnifying the sacred and pouring spirit into life I have chosen to make a difference.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: