Thursday, May 07, 2020

I Shine the Light within me on a Blessed New Reality of my own Creation











gentle in the winds of sacred pleasure and wholehearted awareness I shine the light within me on a blessed new reality of my own creation where kindness, compassion and common sense are my companions.

I can do this. I have seen much worse, I have suffered much worse, I have stood on the ledge of life wanting to jump, I have been lost and alone, I have managed to get scars on my scars and through it all I have not only survived but found myself immersed in a life of light and love that I can be proud of. so I am making my way through this current crisis with a smile on my soul and the knowledge that I will emerge wiser and happier.

there is no crisis in our home for alive are we in the warm embrace of a joy that is boundless and a love that is limitless.

the heart is refreshed when we step into the miracle of who we truly are and mindfully cultivate soulful moments that benefit all beings.

I transcend my fears by manifesting moments that shine which makes mine a life that nourishes the heart and soul.

with love, grace and expanded awareness let us forge a path into a grateful new world where the flower of the soul blooms as the spirit sings.

this for me is a time of compassionate nurturing where I am blessed by the beauty of a wife and son who with every breath elevate me to heavenly heights of joy and happiness.

I became fully aware of my path and purpose when I listened to my true self and with great kindness began to dwell not in the darkness but in the divine beauty of life.

life is precious. it is a blessing filled with moments and miracles that generate love. look at your life through eyes of kindness that you may see its truthful beauty.

true freedom and natural bliss are gifts beyond measure that life rewards us with when no matter what the question is we always answer with love and kindness.

nourish yourself with the fruits of love and yours will be a beautiful path of boundless joy where the whole self smiles at the glory and greatness of it all.

every moment is a miracle and if you acknowledge and accept that as truth you create a purified atmosphere of divine light which makes life all the more beautiful.

with an adventurous spirit feel the miracles around you and let their sacred beauty immerse you in a greater sense of awareness, an awakened sense of aliveness and an eternal sense of heartfelt joy.

positive self reflection infuses my life with pearls of wisdom which lead me to a beautiful new reality of soulful serenity and true genuine joy.

for many of us the result of this separation and isolation will be an emergence into a new world of spiritual maturity where we benefit greatly from the wisdom gained during our struggle.

energetically connected and enriched with an abundance of inspiration and joy are we who walk a path to enlightenment with true happiness as our passion and purpose.

share with me the miracle of who you are and I will share with you the beauty of who I am and together we will create a spiritual foundation that is beautiful and miraculous.

its time to create a better world. its time we became awake and aware. its time we filled our lives with miraculous moments and enlightening experiences. its time.










by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: