Thursday, April 30, 2020

A Sacred Reality of our own Creation










beautiful souls of infinite light stay home in the peace and comfort of a sacred reality of your own creation where with energetic empathy and higher consciousness you plan your emergence into an ethereal new world.

I am an enlightening being on a transforming pathway who with sacred healing energy infuses spirit into the lives of those in need of truth and love.

I am spending time during my social distancing with Ginsberg, Cohen, Corso, Cassaday, Di Prima, Burroughs, Ferlinghetti, Waldman, Orlovsky, Huncke, Kesey, Bukowski, Creeley, Kandel, Sanders and Kerouac.

loving relationships manifest positive experiences which creates a state of joy in which the spirit unfolds before us with every step we take.

I became truly empowered by peace and love when i realized that mine was an evolving journey of spiritual satisfaction that led straight into the heart of humanity.

bright is the light of happiness and divine is the source of love that reside in the heart and soul of every being on Sacred Mother Earth.

today I will take a long walk with my ten year old along a path of prayerful meditation, I will tend to the garden of my soul, I will read the biography of Leonard Cohen, I will watch a documentary, I will listen to music from my youth and I will love my wife and son. I am not isolated or quarantined. I am home and happy.

soulful endeavours filled with integrity give me a sense of the sacred that helps me open mystical doorways into the miraculous.

walk with me between worlds through ethereal landscapes where with deeper understanding an an abundance of love we may build a beautifully lyrical life of authentic freedom and happiness.

by exploring and celebrating who we truly are we connect with our soul which helps us to embrace todays world in divinely therapeutic ways.

deep within there are healing powers filled with joy waiting for us to answer the call of spirit and release their pure positive energy into the world.

immerse yourself in sacred waters and embrace fully the love that flows from your heart as it cleanses your mind, body and soul.

by seeking to serve a higher purpose I wake up in a world of radiant light and pure awareness in which with a clearer perspective I am able to walk a path flowing with spirit where every moment is blessed with the eternal presence of love.

in awakened awareness I say a powerful prayer of gratitude for the gift of life and doing so has helped me to experience peace and lasting happiness.

listen and you will hear the voice of spirit. listen and you will hear the song of the soul. life showers us with blessings when with an open mind and a willing heart we truly listen.

I am open to miracles and because I am open to miracles I receive blessings generated from the soul.

arise in truth. the truth that you are a loving compassionate soul. arise in truth . empower yourself and others with the gift of light. arise in truth.

use your sacred energies to transform your mind into one of happier healthier beliefs because healing begins with belief.











by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: