Thursday, April 02, 2020

Play A More Positive Role In Your Life











play a more positive role in your life by embracing your gifts, enhancing your happiness, empowering your spirit and enlightening every aspect of your ethereal existence.

how you walk your path in these difficult times will determine your future. I walk mine with common sense as my guide and loves as my companion.

the art of spirit and poetry of the soul are gloriously uplifting blessings which we can use to make our lives a masterpiece of sacred beauty that is of benefit to ourselves and the world.

with clarity of faith I have made it my purpose to facilitate profound positive changes through mystical teachings, uplifting experiences and joyful self expression.

I don't like to kill time I like to raise it up from its mundane reality and take it on a blissful exploration of healing revelations and spiritually uplifting practices.

when things are tough I manifest my best self by opening the doorway to my soul and stimulating a pure positive flow of sacred energy.

during these troubling times my a.d.d is keeping me busy, my o.c.d is keeping me clean and my p.t.s.d is keeping me aware that I have survived much in my life. the darkness has shown me the light and for that I am grateful.

my thoughts and emotions were debating what to do yesterday when my true sacred self suggested that they just agree to do whats best for all.

apply loving kindness to everything you do and you light a path of happiness that will make you a better human being.

with mindful confidence and poetic wisdom I journey to wellness with the intention of creating a better future.

uplifting activities that engage the mind body and soul are what helps me make it through the day. walking, talking, reading, writing, singing, laughing and loving are what I have on my to do list and I do them happily.

live from the soul, love from the heart and walk a path of joy to a place of radical freedom. this is how I choose to behave in times of crisis.

what my family and I have come to realize during this crisis is that we are sharing experiences of light. we have figured out how to shape our days in ways that are loving and mutually beneficial. we are using the forces of fate not to hold us down but to lift us up. we are using our supportive powers to not only see us through this but to also see the true beauty of who we are. this for us is a time of spiritual emergence. we are doing well. we are doing well.

when I listen to my deep inner wisdom I am blessed with greater personal empowerment which inspires me to take control of my destiny and live my true sacred calling.

I am nurtured and guided by spirit. my life is a labyrinth of beauty and blessings. my path is positive and my purpose authentic. I am using my time to cultivate transformation and manifest the extraordinary. I am nourished and led by love.

we have created within our home a healing environment where love is the medicine we take and happiness is our reward.

just stop. just stop. just stop. its bad enough people are behaving irresponsibly. its bad enough that people are behaving irrationally. its bad enough that people are behaving crazily. now you have people who instead of being and acting positive have started losing their minds. they are crawling out of their bunkers saying its a government conspiracy. its a corporate cleansing. its the illuminati. just stop. just stop. just stop. heres a thought how about we all just worry about ourselves. how about we all take care of our own. how about we all set an example that inspires. if we stop wasting our time posting negative things, acting like we know better than the doctors, going against recommendations and pulling the barrier tapes down at parks... maybe just maybe we can make our way to the light. I am doing okay. my wife is doing okay. my son is doing okay. its amazing what common sense, kindness, clarity and compassion can do for you in a time of crisis. so before you decide to do anything just stop, just stop, just stop - and think!

mindful is the heart that embraces life fully by filling its days with good actions and positive intentions.










by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: