Thursday, March 26, 2020

We are Angelic Beings of Light on a Sacred Journey to the Heaven within our Heart and Soul












mine is a life rich in the belief that we are angelic beings of light on a sacred journey to the heaven within our heart and soul.

I have noticed today that people I know have had birthdays, babies and beautiful blessings during these hard times. life goes on no matter what the darkness brings so be sure that you take the time to embrace fully those moments that bring light and love into your world.

what am I doing during the crisis - walking with my ten year old, communicating with people online, having meals with my wife and son, reading the spiritual meaning of the sixties by Tobias Churton, watching things that inspire on roku, listening to music, petting the cat and keeping my family happy, healthy and safe. we are distancing ourselves from others but we have each other and that has made this a time of bonding. it is now the new norm and its becoming easier every day. I am sending you all love, light and positive healing energy. we can do this. we will do this. I will see you all on the other side of this. until then my spirit is giving your spirit a big beautiful hug.

ours is an evolving journey and by sharing the love within we make our way to spiritual realms of light which open the heart and awaken the soul of humanity.

gently open your eyes and look with clarity at the beautiful garden of your soul as this will bring spiritual energies of light into your world that will embrace you with healing and wholeness.

what have I being doing during this time of social distancing and self isolation - creating a healing atmosphere in which I cultivate compassion and align with the power of love.

open hearted awareness has moved me to cultivate a positive relationship with spirit which has in turn immersed me in wellness and embraced me with divine healing energies.

mindful prayer during difficult times has helped me to use my sacred soul gifts to enhance my wellbeing and reap the benefits of a safe supporting loving environment.

with determination seek to transform your reality into one one of nurturing practices that motivate and inspire you to leap directly into the divine where you may achieve harmony, happiness and balance.

bring forth the good with the knowledge that we are powerful sacred beings capable of weaving love into the fabric of life.

I think I need to offer a course on social distancing and common sense. I need to teach people a few things. sending your elementary school children out to play in groups for extended periods of time is not distancing. college age students hanging out with friends drinking and partying is not distancing and grown ups staying home but inviting friends over for a barbecue ... is not distancing. these are reckless, arrogant and ignorant actions that endanger us all. I am taking care of me and mine. I have shown my ten year old by example just what distancing and isolation is. class is in. the first lesson is grow the hell up and do whats best for you and your family. its time we all made ii our intention to serve the greater good.

awaken your purpose and let that purpose be to take care of yourself. let that purpose be to walk a path of kindness, courage and compassion. let that purpose be one of common sense. awaken and arise as you live yourself healthy and happy.

my true natural essence and my true sacred self were because of social distancing talking to each other from a safe distance. I heard them say how blessed they were. I heard them laugh and sing about the joy in their lives. I saw them comfort each other through words, gestures and smiles. I waved at them, nodded my head and said thank you. we are going to be fine because we have each other.

in difficult times I walk a purposeful passionate path of positive perspective in which I experience enlightening encounters that heal my heart, evolve my soul and strengthen my spirit.

we in the metaphysical community through spiritual consciousness and divine determination are sending out sacred healing blessings to each and every soul because we have learned that love is the most helpful healing energy of all.

healing and transformation begin with the belief that yours will be a bright future of your own creation where dimensions merge as the heart, soul, mind and spirit blossom.

I was remembering my life before birth when I was embraced by helpful healing energies that were rich in wisdom and filled with the glory of gods and goddesses.

partner with your angels and give yourself permission to ascend. give yourself the okay to rise above your stress and struggle. give yourself the green light to blossom into being. transformation begins with the word yes.











by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: