Thursday, March 12, 2020

Embrace Mindfulness and Spiritual Oneness











embrace mindfulness and spiritual oneness as these are powerfully healing blessings that make every day a prayerful affirmation of just how beautiful life can be.

sail with me on oceans of adventure where every day is filled with exalted experiences that are pure, positive, powerful, profound and precious.

last week life kept happening in ways that were depressing and I was struggling to keep my head above water. then all of a sudden the sunshine of spirit reached out, pulled me to shore, gave me a hug and said don't give up everything is going to be okay. at that moment life happened in a way that made me smile and say thank you.

with insight and inspiration make it your intention to do the highest good and yours will be a sacred path of love where the soul dances and the spirit sings.

use your spiritual tools and esoteric wisdom to joyfully live a life of blissful harmony where everything is sweet and beautiful.

mine is a heart centered journey of healing in which I seek with every step to awaken body and mind as I create positive change.

look within and you will discover the essence of the sacred which will embrace you with a life force energy that will shape your world in a manner befitting the being of light and love that you are.

be nice today. just be nice. say nice things. do nice things. try nice things. share nice things. embrace nice things. niceness is powerfully transformative. niceness opens us to a world of beauty. niceness is a blessing. be nice today. just be nice.

holistic immersion and spiritual consciousness have made my journey one of radiant fulfillment and sacred alchemy in which every breath is a blessing.

a compassionate approach to life helps us to fall in love with the brilliance and beauty of who we truly are.

explore the wonders of life with a heart wide open and yours will be a beautiful dance of spirit that transports you to realms of love.

with greater self love deeply immerse yourself in a mindful meaningful path of divine awakening where you may live your truth and design your destiny.

I will on this day walk with wellness and dance with the divine as I make positive personal choices that enrich my life.

empowered self expression guided by compassion leads to profound experiences of divine beauty that bring us peace, freedom and joy.

I was listening to the voice of my soul one day when I decided to not simply listen but to also ask questions. we then had a stimulating conversation that facilitated transformation and inspired me to love my natural sacred self.

we are heavenly beings of sacred significance meant to live a powerfully heart centered and joyful life of deep fulfillment.

bring the sacred into everything you do and you will open doorways to awakening that will make yours a flourishing life of spiritual empowerment and ethereal bliss.

its been a difficult week. its been a tough year. its been a rough life. all that has not broken me its only made me stronger. each challenge, obstacle and struggle is an opportunity for rebirth and renewal. each hurdle is a life lesson that ignites the spirit. things have been hard but I have made them easier by not being so hard on myself. its been difficult but I will on this day make my path one of love and light.












by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: