Thursday, March 05, 2020

Honor Your Natural Abilities by Fully Embracing Spiritual Well Being











a mindful path of extraordinary experiences that transforms dreams and inspires greatness is ours when we with joyful simplicity we honor our natural abilities by fully embracing spiritual well being.

when my struggles were the darkest and most depressing I survived because my most cherished companion was my true sacred self who always had my back and showed me the way home.

a more connected life is ours when we live our true purpose with the intention of making uplifting contributions that deepen our humanity.

a compassionate approach to life and a sincere desire to reshape your reality are sacred blessings that will make yours a revelatory mission of inspired wisdom in which every choice you make is a beautiful message of love.

within our whole self are spiritual gifts which when embraced guide us to live in more mindful ways that bring us joy, harmony and freedom.

an inspired life for me is one in which I awaken the power within by being spiritually focused and I use that power to serve the highest greatest good.

it becomes easier to cope with lifes challenges when we shine a light on the heart and soul of our sacred self as doing so reveals the truth, beauty and miracle of who we are.

empowered and connected to the wonder and beauty of life are we who with a powerful loving heart make compassionate choices that help us and others to navigate life in ways that are loving, nurturing and nourishing.

in fields of thought and divine intention I walk a soulful inspiring path to vitality, vibrancy and optimal well being where I may live my truth in unprecedented freedom.

I did a reading online for a person in another country the other day and they wrote me back to say that they printed up my words so that they could read them every day. it is appreciation like that for the work I do that is my greatest reward. if I have helped you know that I appreciate you and that you are loved. I am sending out blessings of spirit to one and all.

we radiate sacred energy when with spiritual honesty we make it our path, purpose and goal to live a good life.

with empowered mindfulness reach into your humanity for it is there you will find the strength and courage to embrace your journey and navigate your life to its true sacred destiny.

I will on this day with greater resilience set out with the intention of embracing every soul I meet with compassionate awareness and loving kindness.

we discover the extraordinary when we recognize the truth of who we are and use that divine wisdom to change our lives for the better.

My To Don't List:
- don't be angry
- don't be mean
- don't be hateful
- don't be hurtful
- don't be racist
- don't be sexist
- don't be judgemental
- don't be prejudiced
- don't be homophobic
- don't be cruel
- don't be heartless
- don't be unforgiving
- don't be unkind

I am an authentic being living a uniquely holistic life of motivation and inspiration in which I forge sacred connections as I share my natural spiritual gifts.

deeper appreciation of self woven into the fabric of our lives embraces us with transforming experiences that bring us beauty, bliss, balance and harmony.

when we see the sacred in everything we immerse ourselves in wellness and ours becomes a path of spiritual realizations in which we heal into wholeness.






by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: