Thursday, March 19, 2020

In times of crisis let us with Sacred Intent engage in Compassionate Actions that Satisfy the Soul












in times of crisis let us with sacred intent engage in compassionate actions that satisfy the soul.

we are each a limitless source of divine energy and by expressing ourself in unique ways which allow that energy to unfold along our path we make our adventure of life one of beautiful living and blissful loving.

if you truly appreciate and value yourself you become fully alive in ways that transcend time and space while opening you to the light within.

connect with the heart and love yourself now because you are a sacred soul with a story tell whose essence and presence are beautiful blessings meant to be celebrated and shared.

went out this weekend guided by spirit. saturday we got groceries and went to the Swiss chalet for lunch. Sunday we dropped off a donation at goodwill, went to Home Depot and Canadian tire and had lunch at the sunset grill. we then came home and went for a walk around the nieighorbood. throughout the day we washed and sanitized our hands... we didn't hoard. we didn't panic. we were at no time selfish. we took precautions while still living our life. it was a lovely weekend.

it is by living from the heart and embracing the adventure of life with loving awareness that dreams are fulfilled and miracles happen.

believe wholeheartedly in your spiritual future and yours will be a path of sacred transformation where the light of love enriches, empowers, enlightens and embraces every moment of every day.

may we come together as sacred souls and create a utopia of emotional harmony and pure loving consciousness where hearts are opened, minds are expanded and lives are beautifully illuminated by all that Is sacred.

inspired insights and energetic vibrations are but two of my gifts that I share with the world which help people to feel, see and think mindfully.

I will go out and I will be cautious. I will come home and I will be cleanly. I will wander about and I will be careful. I will spend time with my friends and I will be sensible. I will go shopping and I will wash my hands. I will listen to others and I will be compassionate. I will step outside each day with love as my guide . I will make my way home each night with common sense as my companion. I am not afraid. I am here. I am healthy. I am happy.

it is during encounters with angels in which changes flow that I am embraced by pure positive powers that rejuvenate my life and promote the highest good.

I am on an open hearted journey of sacred significance where with peaceful gratitude and healing generosity I seek to expand minds with extraordinary moments of caring and kindness.

make yours a purposeful existence in which you walk a path of positivity and pure harmony to a place of divine light where you profoundly impact every soul you meet in ways that celebrate the miracle of life.

be loveable and loving as by doing so you change your destiny and awaken your spirit.

I am going out this morning for coffee with a friend. thats right I am leaving the house today. I will be okay because I do not plan on licking anybody or even rubbing up against anyone. I do plan on washing my hands and being mindful of those in close proximity. I am less worried about the virus than I am about the madness of people in panic mode. I have survived blizzards, ice storms, illness and mental health issues. I have lost countless to cancer and far too many to suicide. I have lived through sars and the swine flu. I have made it this far without getting Lyme disease and having my life shortened by killer bees. I am leaving the house today. I will be okay. I am leaving the house today. I will do so responsibly. I am leaving the house today.

in times of crisis its more important that we engage in selfless acts which benefit all than in selfish acts that only benefit ourselves.

courageously open your heart and consciously contribute to the world aspirational beliefs that inspire and compassionate kindness that elevates.

intricately woven into my everyday experiences are empowered expressions of love that inspire the spirit and set the soul bonfire.










by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: