Thursday, April 23, 2020

The Vastness, Beauty and Blessings of Being Alive











be a pure positive presence who liberates awareness thereby creating moments of realization that awaken people to the vastness, beauty and blessings of being alive.

I have reached the point where when things go back to the way they were I am going to miss the way they are now. I will miss the walks with my son, I will miss the family meals, I will miss the joy of being home with those I love. this has all made me aware of how wonderful my life is and how blessed I am to be able to live it.

ours is a divine existence and this is a time of sacred self improvement where with the energy of love we manifest messages of hope which shine a light in the darkness that we may see our way to a better tomorrow.

I have made the conscious choice to look at the current situation as one of genuine spiritual awakening and deeply rewarding experiences that are teaching me valuable lessons which will make me a better man and ensure a better future.

the profound truth is that we all have wondrous gifts and if we use them to engage in illuminating practices and enriching relationships we will make ours a heart opening journey of harmonious balance.

spiritual realization, freedom of being and extraordinary love are what nourishes and heals me during times of struggle.

people ask me what helps me get through this crisis - well last night my ten year old sang weird als song foil. he had memorized the whole thing which he shared with us. it was both song and dance. even in a storm the innocent, pure and positive can dance. its things like this that get me through hard times. its things like this that remind me how blessed I am.

with divine guidance, spiritual wisdom and ethereal inspiration I walk a deeply fulfilling path to a place of transformative truths beyond this world, reality and lifetime where I am embraced by an abiding sense of joy.

the flow of spirit fills us with life enhancing energies when with pure positive devotion we make it our purpose to profoundly change our world for the better.

let us emerge from the darkness by engaging in mindful practices that shine a light on the true beauty and miracle of who we are.

today I will plant seeds of happiness, cultivate courage, awaken higher consciousness, live mindfully and let love guide my actions.

in times like these I look within where sacred strength blossoms which enables me to see clearly the true joys and pleasures in my life.

I was walking down the sidewalk yesterday morning when I saw somebody approaching so instead of just stepping to the side I crossed the street. the person looked across the street at me and mouthed the words thank you. its that simple. be smart, be kind, use common sense , be careful and be who you are with pride, power, dignity and integrity.

move fluidly along a meaningful path of personal growth in which you engage in sacred spiritual practices that awaken you to the love giving forces within the heart and soul of humanity.

this battle we are fighting has given me the courage to shape my destiny into one of transformative power and metaphysical blessings in which I live and love with pure positive intention.

with focused thought make a deeper connection to your truth and with your life for the more connected we are with who we truly are the more alive and free we will be.

I swim in waters of devotion and unconditional self love where I cultivate a joyful awareness that facilitates divine awakening.

let this be a time when with kind thoughts, words, intentions and actions we gently uplift the spirit thereby creating an environment of impactful transformation.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: