Thursday, June 25, 2020

You are a Being of Light worthy of all the Joy and Happiness in this World












give yourself gifts of delight and wonder for you are a being of light worthy of all the joy and happiness in this world and beyond.

it was the moment in which I realized that the more I understood and appreciated myself the better and more beautiful my life would be that alternative gateways to sacred truths opened and welcomed me home.

I treat my life with grace, deep sincerity, angelic energies and spiritual clarity which make mine a remarkable journey of beautiful rainbows and soul soothing realities.

I find that filling my mind with positive thoughts creates within me a creative resilience that helps me to sail across oceans of strife to a happier healthier future free of suffering.

it is my creative artistic imagination that provides my path with hope and guides me through holistic fields of spirit to the heart of healing.

admirable are the efforts of those courageous enough to shine their light and share their love in kind, caring, honest, unique, authentic, inspiring and compassionate ways.

it is my profound desire to serve, it is my purpose to make mine a positive process of peaceful play and it is my passion to live a life of sacred purity.

I was reaching for levels of greatness when I found on the top shelf of my soul heavenly offerings that set me out on a path of sacred simplicity, devoted destiny and spiritual alchemy.

I shall venture out with the intention of creating divine experiences that embrace the eternity of spirit with waves of change that release the god and goddess within.

I wish to build a better tomorrow. I wish to create a tranquil utopia where miracles flower. I wish to do my best to manifest a new reality of compassionate nurturing that benefits and blesses all. Let us gather in unity and make this dream come true.

it seems that we have reached the point that even if you say something right people will take it wrong. you could say I like the sunshine and people would say why do you hate the moon. you could say I like to go for long walks and people would say why do you hate being at home. you could say have a nice day and people would say why cant I have a nice night too, why do you dislike the evening hours, what is wrong with you. nonetheless I will continue to speak my truth. I wish you a beautiful day. I want for you a life of health and happiness. I love you...
tell me - what do you say to that!

by immersing ourselves in the good of humanity we we gain a clarity that generates satisfaction while helping us to build a bridge to happiness.

in an effort to change my life for the better I like to go to places of power, places of passion, places of purpose, places of play, places of purity, places of pilgrimage, places of prayer and places of peace.

beautiful is the song of life and meditative is the mantra of prayer when we seek to serve the highest greatest good.

every day I see more people out walking, more kids on bikes, more smiles on faces and a greater sense of hope in all. the new normal is ours to create and the signs are promising that it will be a fantastically intimate story of insight and inspiration.

I have deftly crafted for myself a marvelous world of erudite exploration and embodied spirituality where with tenacious faith I engage in deeply meditative practices that actively awaken all that is beautiful within me.

I like to start my day with a divinely refreshing breakfast consisting of generous helpings of thoughtful awareness, spiritual determination, consensual realities and infinite possibilities.

in times of hardship I focus my thoughts on new ways of being which leads me on a journey of empathic insight and existential transformation in which every step is illuminated by spirit.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: