Thursday, July 02, 2020

Mindful Self Compassion has Miraculous Powers











mindful self compassion has miraculous powers that flow from the heart of who we are and make our journey a divine dance of spirit.

I was walking down the sidewalk the other day when I saw a women walking toward me, so I moved over to the shoulder of the road and as she passed she smiled and said thank you. sometimes a simple gesture of caring and common courtesy can be a beautiful blessing.

with the sacred breath of intention I have made my life more joyful by bathing in healing waters and cultivating loving relationships.

just as important as what we do in life is what we don't do. yesterday I didn't read the paper, I didn't watch the news, I didn't complain about what other people are doing wrong, I didn't criticize anybody, I didn't get angry, I didn't place blame, I didn't make excuses, I didn't worry about anything and I didn't shed a tear. just as important as what we do in life is what we don't do. what won't you do today.

there is a beautiful light within each of us and by following that light ours becomes a spiritual exploration that leads to divine experiences which transcend and transform human knowing.

in wonder I wander through gardens of soul and spirit where I open celestial gateways to holistic wellness, joyful living and the highest greatest good.

may we unite as one and speak a language of spirit that embraces our world with beauty, bliss and blessings.

consciously relax with the intention of opening doorways to deeper truths that lead to angelic realms where you may breathe with excitement the ethereal air of awareness, awakening and ascension.

our future needs a fate lift. we need to come together and with sacred knowing manifest a stunningly beautiful destiny of guided inspiration, vibrational wellness, inspired gratefulness and unconditional love.

we all have a spiritual quality in the core of our being which when accessed will embrace us with esoteric principles that guide us to new worlds of true freedom and mystical meaning where every experience is enlightening.

mine is a mystical journey of energetic flow and intuitive knowledge in which I communicate my light with the intention of helping others live, love and dream more deeply.

with mindful awareness dive deep into the heart of clarity for it is there you will discover the confidence and courage to live and love the essence of who you truly are.

you are a being of light with mystical gifts and transformational qualities which when shared in compassionate ways can help both yourself and others to discover deeper truths that will make ours a more loving world.

this moment right now is an opportunity to grow. this time is a perfect time to align with your true self. this day is a beautiful day to engage in sacred pastimes. this moment right now is and opportunity to make a commitment to yourself that you will live in joy as you walk a path of light and love.

opinions seem to be getting meaner and more offensive these days. so today I will put my opinions in a box under the bed and instead of sharing them I will share kind words, loving expressions and compassionate common sense.

the other day I was true to my heart which increased my intuitive awareness, regenerated my spirit and helped me to be a force of good.

how your life unfolds depends on you. fill your day with radiant expressions, vibrational energies and powerful soul centered activities as this will help your life to unfold in ways that awaken the spirit with love.

our soul evolves and we change for the better when we engage in beautiful loving acts of caring, kindness and compassion.











by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: