Thursday, July 30, 2020

Make Choices which serve the Common, Greatest and Highest Good













it is by creating a path of powerful positive patterns bathed in kindness that I have managed to make choices which serve the common, greatest and highest good.

be divinely intimate with your existence and yours will be a transcendent awakening in which the flow of love guides you to far greater realities where you may live in eternal glory.

with deep conviction and greater sensitivity explore your internal landscape for it is there that you will find the tools necessary to be a source of positive change.

I make an effort to engage in deep spiritual practices that help me to satisfy my yearnings as I grow in unique ways which embrace my life with compassionate serenity and peaceful well being.

yesterday was pajama day. we stayed home had three wonderful meals. had someone ice cream. watched a documentary, dora the explorer the movie and one of my favourites rock and roll high school. we read, played games, talked, listened to music and cherished our time together. we did it by choice not by necessity or mandate. we did it because we love each other and enjoy being who we truly are. yesterday was family day.

we are unique vessels of love meant to shine our light as we carefully, compassionately and joyfully make our way to enlightenment.

I sail the rivers of my life with spirit as my guide. I have always sought healthier ways of being and harmonic wellness. I have made an effort to communicate mindfully with everyone I meet. I have with intuitive awareness been radically awakened to the blessings of my divine existence. I sail the oceans of life with love as my companion.

deeply beautiful experiences that elevate the soul are my reward for making the effort each day to be a better person than I was the day before.

live authentically with a powerful sense of purpose and yours will be a profoundly healing path of spiritual rejuvenation and sacred transformation.

beautifully liberating for me are those moments where I shift my perception so that I can see more clearly the true beauty of sacred Mother Earth.

yesterday we went out to a farmers market. it was a really big one. when we arrived we started to walk into the place and saw that there were far too many people, taking far too may risks whose were being far too careless and cavalier so we turned around and walked out. we then went to a small village that had a lovely downtown where we could walk around and look around while keeping a safe difference. shops were clean and had guidelines of how many people could be inside at any given time. each one had hand sanitizer when you walked in the door. many had separate entrances and exits. people on the street were being kind, careful and compassionate. we felt safe there because everybody was making an effort to not only be safe but to help others feel safe. this is how we have been from the start. we have made our own guidelines. we carry with us wipes, masks and more at all times not because we are mandated to do so but because this is who we are. I have always held doors open for people, I have always stepped to the side to give oncoming people room to walk by, I have always given my seat on the bus when there was no seats available and someone needed one more than me... before any of this happened this is how I made my way through life. people were not offended by kindness before all of this. I hope you all are doing well. have a beautiful day.

a thoughtfully designed life of meaningful intent where you free enough to be your true natural self is one in which you reach a state of divine wholeness.

from head to heart I venture forth each day on a mystical journey of illuminating beauty and blessed inspiration where my intention is to be my best self as I serve the highest greatest good.

may ours be a love minded community of wellness and wisdom in which we each live our own truth in a manner that is decent, dignified and deserving of respect.

sacred loving souls walk with me a path of calm, clarity and common sense where together we heal as we blossom into beautiful blessed beings of light.

with peaceful self acceptance and higher levels of clarity I walk a path of common sense and compassion in which with illuminating guidance from spirit I live my best life.

I experience wholeness and my true nature emerges when with open hearted awareness I seek to make my home a nurturing environment of joy and happiness where we as a family can heal as we grow.

embrace new perspectives, be your true authentic self and communicate on a soul level as these few choices will facilitate healing and make yours a bright path forward into a future of freedom and fullness. 

No comments: